Cops being cops!

Cop: Do you feel this?

Suspect: Yes, sir.

Cop: Do you feel that? That’s my …

Suspect: Okay

Cop: … Taser up your ass.

Suspect: Okay

Cop: So don’t move.

Suspect: I’m trying not to. I can’t breathe.

Cop: Now do you feel this in your balls?

Suspect: I do, sir. I’m not going to move. I’m not gonna move.

Cop: Now I’m gonna tase your balls if you move again.

(A full minute goes by)

Cop: Okay, I’m gonna take this Taser out of your asshole now. Are you going to fight with me?

Suspect: No, not at all, sir.

Cop: (to another cop) So far, for the last two minutes, he’s been cooperative. But then my Taser’s in his ass.

Sickening!!!

10 cops on the scene and they need to taze the guy, who was he? I knew it Bruce Lee is alive!

The funny thing is that those cops sooner rather than later will be at it again!

Ah well, just another day in paradise!

Why does it seem that cops have a fascination with peoples assholes?? Could it be that they feel sexually inferior and are using their job to compensate?? Sounds REALLY gay .

:eusa_think: :eusa_naughty:

Why does it seem that cops have a fascination with peoples assholes?? Could it be that they feel sexually inferior and are using their job to compensate?? Sounds REALLY gay .

:eusa_think: :eusa_naughty:

Does anyone remember Abner Louima?!

Police seem to be on a power trip. Alot of these "toughguys" aren't so tough one on one. Give them a badge and a gun .....and watch out!! It's like they are Superman coming out of a telephone booth!!!! Especially in a post 911 world they CAN do ANYTHING and get away with it. In this case, IF the accusations are true, there is NO level of training that can help. These LEO's need to be sent to prison for what they have done plain & simple!!

I call BS. If this was true it would be all over every news station in America every ten minutes for a week. Not on some blog that's on the last page of the internet.

I call BS. If this was true it would be all over every news station in America every ten minutes for a week. Not on some blog that's on the last page of the internet.

Not to mention Obama would be all over it!! Errr wait was the dude white? No biggie.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsupdates/story/841919.html

http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/police-ta...ent?oid=1115658

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32113766/ns/us...ime_and_courts/

I kinda wondered about the store but googling "use-of-force violation Boise home" found some more legit websites.

......I knew it Bruce Lee is alive!

LMAO!!

• 2 weeks later...

You guys disagree with cops doing a little street justice on people who truly deserve it?

What accounts are you guys reading that lead you to the conclusion that he deserved it? Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like there was no physical violence, he threw a temper tantrum, the wifes friend said she was going to have some big guy come over and "kick his ass". There's a poinding on the door by the cops (who did not identify themselves as police) so the guy bars the door and yells for his wife to call the cops, they bust in, pounce on him and stick a tazer up his ass. Please don't get me wrong, a wife beater is a POS of the highest order and deserves a visit from Bud White (Russell Crowe's Character in LA Confidential), but this guy doesn't seem to fit the bill on this particular occasion. Again, maybe I missed something, but this does seem excessive to me, and I generally like the police.