LP670 SV queries

SAMLAMBO

A few questions on the LP670 SV

-Any manual one's running around?

-Will the price increase in years to come? Reason I ask is because although it is limited, 350 pcs just does not seem limited to me

-How much will it be worth by 2011 or just before the replacement is out?

-How many milleseconds does the egear upshift?

-Have all 350 pcs been sold?

A few questions on the LP670 SV

-Any manual one's running around?

-Will the price increase in years to come? Reason I ask is because although it is limited, 350 pcs just does not seem limited to me

-How much will it be worth by 2011 or just before the replacement is out?

-How many milleseconds does the egear upshift?

-Have all 350 pcs been sold?

So we can assume your one will have 3 pedals and a gear stick then????????????????????????????

Russell

I can only answer one. I know Roy got a white 6speed in.

These cars will not appreciate over the long term, and over the short term (say by 2011) will lose 30-40% of their value like everything else.

As you mentioned, 350 cars produced with MSRP stickers at $500k US does not bode well for holding value.

getting 6 speed manual is a $10,800 option! and as far as I know only 2 have been ordered in 6 speed. 1 is in england which is a matte white, small spoiler car and the one roy ordered for his customer which is small spoiler and bianco isis

getting 6 speed manual is a $10,800 option! and as far as I know only 2 have been ordered in 6 speed. 1 is in england which is a matte white, small spoiler car and the one roy ordered for his customer which is small spoiler and bianco isis

Wasn't 6 speed a no-cost option before? With E-Gear being 10k? :eusa_think:

Spoke to the dealer in Singapore and he mentioned that the manual would cost about $20k cheaper, please dont quote me

Spoke to the dealer in Singapore and he mentioned that the manual would cost about $20k cheaper, please dont quote me

you should ask them to check again. the car roy ordered for his customer was 10,800 dollar premium to get 6 speed manual. did you ask about the SV or the murci in general? the charge is on the sv only as far as I know.

you should ask them to check again. the car roy ordered for his customer was 10,800 dollar premium to get 6 speed manual. did you ask about the SV or the murci in general? the charge is on the sv only as far as I know.

I asked for the SV, I guess we were wrong

Egear comes in standard on the SV, but 6 speed manual is available without extra charge...

There may be a manual white car, but it isn't in England - all the first set (ie first 11) of UK cars are either orange or black

dtrax - sorry my mistake you are correct there isn't a 6 speed manual white SV in england

The ONE true 6speed car that I know of 100% for sure that is built and delivered and was ordered with 6 speed manual had a 10,800 dollar charge to have 6 speed (Car #12/350)

post-5498-1248726936_thumb.jpg

post-5498-1248726946_thumb.jpg

post-5498-1248726954_thumb.jpg

post-5498-1248726963_thumb.jpg

post-5498-1248726970_thumb.jpg

post-5498-1248726975_thumb.jpg

The ONE true 6speed car that I know of 100% for sure that is built and delivered and was ordered with 6 speed manual had a 10,800 dollar charge to have 6 speed (Car #12/350)

Well, that's weird because:

Pages_de_Lamborghini_Murcielago_SV.jpg

That White 6 speed is Roy Cats car.....

yup and roy cats said it is a 10,800 dollar option to have 6 speed.

took me a while to find this quote....

I wish it was mine...I am happy with my 2001 Diablo 6.0 cars and the others...but the new owner is going to be real happy...I am sure he will speak up soon enough..kind of a private guy.

I do know, in speaking with him at the time of his order that, the cost of the 6 speed was $10,800 option, (funny, used to be the other way around to upgrade to e-Gear lol) in another words, e-Gear is standard on the base price of the car at $454,000 to start..NO DISCOUNT for a true car, IMO 6 speed manual, as well as higher GCT up from $4800 to $6400...Just glad that the "NW" guy decided to keep it a 6 sped car...good for him.

From my understanding, of the approx 163 builds to date last week on this 350 units run, there are only TWO 6 SPEED cars, the one for the lucky guy here in the NW and one in England RHD>

I guess the England car isn't delivered yet? Last I heard there are 2 Euro cars to be made in 6 speed and the one white SV in the seattle area that I posted pics of.

yup and roy cats said it is a 10,800 dollar option to have 6 speed.

took me a while to find this quote....

I guess the England car isn't delivered yet? Last I heard there are 2 Euro cars to be made in 6 speed and the one white SV in the seattle area that I posted pics of.

How on earth does Roy think they have already managed to build 163 cars?

Given that I've only seen pictures of a few cars in America that would suggest that most of the non-US cars have already been built.

Now that is clearly not true given that some people I know have been told they wont get a car until the new year

There is no way in hell Lamborghini has built 163 cars. Maybe they have received orders for 163. To build 163 Lambo would have had to increase the LP670 builds to about 20 a week, since the end of May, and that would be excluding roadster builds.

And Roy means that its a no cost option for stick, but are stuck with the 10k charge for e gear as standard equipment. So effectively you have to pay 10k for a stick.

last time I talked with roy he told me it costs 10,800 for 6 speed. so I called him today and asked him about that and he cleared it up for me. I was wrong SORRY! the reason why he said it costs 10k for 6 speed is because they make you pay for egear but you don't get egear therefore 10k. Which really isn't a 10k option so I don't know why he called it a 10k OPTION. Oh well!

last time I talked with roy he told me it costs 10,800 for 6 speed. so I called him today and asked him about that and he cleared it up for me. I was wrong SORRY! the reason why he said it costs 10k for 6 speed is because they make you pay for egear but you don't get egear therefore 10k. Which really isn't a 10k option so I don't know why he called it a 10k OPTION. Oh well!

:icon_thumleft: Because it sounds cooler to call it that!

Ok guys so bottom line by 2011 the SV would be worth half the original sticker price?

i doubt that very much.

work on a 10% loss per year over a 5 year period, more of a % loss over a a shorter period.

it all depends on how well you buy it.

here we never pay full price on a new just released lambo.

with ferrari it's the opposite.

i doubt that very much.

work on a 10% loss per year over a 5 year period, more of a % loss over a a shorter period.

it all depends on how well you buy it.

here we never pay full price on a new just released lambo.

with ferrari it's the opposite.

In Singapore usually in the first year, these exotics take a good 20-25% beating down on the price and than a 10% every year