What about a white Reventon?!

abolfaz

Looks much more attractive than the original color.

Personally I'd prefer just about any colour to the original one (as far as I can tell from pictures/video, at least). But there's an added effect that when a car model is only ever shown in one colour, if you see it with another paintjob it will look far more eye-catching and interesting.

For my part, I don't think there's ever been a Lamborghini which hasn't looked stunning in blue, and it's certainly how I'd want to see a Reventon.

White really brings the car to life. Why is it that all the recent ferrari's and lamborghini's all look too japanese? WTF happened?

White really brings the car to life. Why is it that all the recent ferrari's and lamborghini's all look too japanese? WTF happened?

Because the Japanese have been years ahead of everyone else in just about everything worthwhile. Those Italians are just now catching up ;)

Reventon actually looks great in white. Interestin if the rumors about Reventon Roadster will be painted in some absolutely new shade of matt silver is true and if it is than how it will look like.

I love the factory color. It really makes the car look like a jet-fighter. These two photos show how perfectly that colour fits to the car.

c214748364821072009212935_2.jpg

c214748364821072009212935_3.jpg

i think the last two shots really show why you should buy the LP670-4 at 1/4 of the price. way better car IMO.

White actually looks horrible on this car. Original is the best.

Albofaz, I bet if you rub Allan right he will paint you white all over! LOL!

You know how Lambo likes it's special editions.......

For the Reventon roadster they should do two. One in white then the other either in red or sinister black and they could sell them as the "Angels and Demons" edition and charge 3.76 Billion dollars.....hey they could even have Tom Hanks' voice on the Navi.

You know how Lambo likes it's special editions.......

For the Reventon roadster they should do two. One in white then the other either in red or sinister black and they could sell them as the "Angels and Demons" edition and charge 3.76 Billion dollars.....hey they could even have Tom Hanks' voice on the Navi.

lol