Random Thoughts of the Day

Roman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romandad, did you come up with that first set yourself? Good stuff!

Hell no.

Genius on many levels

I count 3, what am I missing?

literal

etntitlement

crime

And continuing with that thought...........

Light travels faster than sound, that is why many people appear to be bright until you hear them speak.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

If we could uncoil all of the DNA within an adult's 100 trillion cells, it would extend over 63 billion miles. This distance reaches from the earth to the sun and back 340 times.

The Verve released this track in June 08

Now I quite like it but my thought for the day is if I was to march up and down outside lead singer Richard Ashcroft's house at 2am playing a multitude of very loud drums would he love the noise?

"California is still one of the best places in the world to start a successful small business....

All you have to do is start with a successful large business."

"California is still one of the best places in the world to start a successful small business....

All you have to do is start with a successful large business."

Yes isn't that the truth.

Almost as pathetic as having the actor Jeff Daniels from Dumb & Dumber promote your states economic development.

Its no wonder they have 15% unemployment.

Yes isn't that the truth.

Almost as pathetic as having the actor Jeff Daniels from Dumb & Dumber promote your states economic development.

Its no wonder they have 15% unemployment.

As a current Michigan resident, you are spot on, except the unemployment stats are a bit low. The real number hovers around the 25% marker, which includes under employed and people who stopped looking after 6 months.

Why would you not? This state offers over 70 weeks of unemployment benefits. I wrote and article for a legal newspaper and was floored by how the state is throwing themselves deeper into a abyss. Not to mention the "film industry" they want to build. E.G. For every dollar they spend, they get $1.42 back! :lol2: Really Michigan...your days are numbered.

• 1 month later...

Thank you RomanDad! I laughed my ass off, glad I got to read these this evening!

My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that?

hahahahaha i had to laugh at that one.

"Flip out and run."

Answering the same letter three times or more in a row on a Scantron test is absolutely petrifying.

I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the shower first and THEN turn on the water.

Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.

I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles...

As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.

Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

Im definitely feeling these ones. especially the last one :P

well i agree with your thoughts to some extent but it is not always as it looks... be careful and dont lose oppurtunity... it will be fine...

Stormtrooper_copy.jpg

When gays hack into their gay mate's Facebook accounts, do they change the status to, "I'M STRAIGHT AND I LOVE EATING PUSSY!"?

Definition of pressure:

A wife, a mistress and a mortgage.

All one month late……

where would allan lambo post if he was banned from LP?

how much money and fossil fuels would be saved if the world shut off all electricity for one minute in a day?

Allan has a stake in this site iirc so...

As for fossil fuels, none. Starting all the systems and processes up would use more fuel than saved.