OMFG...damn kitcars.

Take a look at the background of the pictures of the red car, there is furniture all over the lawn. Its a garage sale! Thats where this thing belongs, are you sure its not one of those kids beds?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

although it looks like a kids bed :lol: the red car is actually a fiero replica just like the yellow one

I have seen some kits based on MR2 chassis.

1118ig.th.jpgcliff20mellenthin24ho.th.jpg

Why why why, has this post made 2 pages? mecano, you're killing me man! :axe:

aktion073.gif

post-371-1110291868.jpg

0.50.jpg

000.40.jpg

0000.22.jpg

00000.11.jpg

That's the new Mecano's hobby. After Red Star Girls, replica :lol:

Thanks!That green replicrap is especially hot :anal

Guest SP_wEaZeL

More...MORE...more...MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Theres good lambo replicas and there are bad ones.

Yeah, but none of those is well made, maybe the one that Ben had owned. Ben, You were a poser? :)

I think that any replica should not be driven on the streets, only used in movies as an replacement for the real cars in some dangerous scenes.

P.S. - Mec, please stop posting this....

ALL these kits are a piece of SHIT just like the phonies who drive and build them!

some want more pix and some don t :-k

Theres good lambo replicas and there are bad ones.

Yeah, but none of those is well made, maybe the one that Ben had owned. Ben, You were a poser? :)

I think that any replica should not be driven on the streets, only used in movies as an replacement for the real cars in some dangerous scenes.

P.S. - Mec, please stop posting this....

I only like those kits with thier orginal design like the Ulitma GTR or GTM. They got there own chassis and theres no need to build them out of an old beatup fiero.

But there are some lambo replicas that actualy look good when they arent built on fiero chassis but those are the ones that will cost you an arm and leg. When its all said and done the only thing that will give it up knowing its a replica is the noise of the engine. All you need to know is the sound diffrence between a POS and lambo. If it sounds like a muscle car then its a kit.

I must admit I get a good laugh out of them. I can't believe that the people that build them even think that they look even close.

didn t know where to post this... :roll:

lam1.jpg

lam2.jpg

lam3.jpg

lam4.jpg

lam5.jpg

lam6.jpg

lam7.jpg

lam8.jpg

Cool Ferrari...never saw that model before. And those home heating a/c vents on the corners look real sharp. I have some of them vents in my garage....gonna hold them up to the Lambo and see how they look. Nice custom feature. Damn, and them mirrors...really badass. What an awesome Ferrari.

I have seen that Ferrari wannabe posted so many times, and I crack up every time i see it. :lol:

The guys cardomain site is hilarious as well. The kid looks a little goofy, and goes on to explain that he wanted a Ferrari, and was able to build one for an 1/8 of the price... :lol:

LOL ! That ferrari has mail box letters for the 355 emblem. :lol: The burgandy countach replica that is a few pictures above it must have drove around town , found a nice house, drove up in his yard and took a pic then rolled out ! :lol: