DMS Automotive gained 71hp from ecu remap

SAMLAMBO

DMS Automotive just did a dyno run after doing their remap on a stock LP640 and gained 71fwhp. This is on a stock LP640 which dynoed at 636fwhp.! Very impressive if you'd ask me.

LP640.jpg

DMS Automotive just did a dyno run after doing their remap on a stock LP640 and gained 71fwhp. This is on a stock LP640 which dynoed at 636fwhp.! Very impressive if you'd ask me.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

That is the problem with Dynos, you can pretty much make them say what you want.

Ok now you boys got me confused, you call this BS? I do know for a fact that these guys are good for their words. They have done quite a few exotics on my side.

The Dyno chart is modified to say what they want it to say. It shows 5 HP more stock at the wheels then at the crank. Stock at the crank is 631 HP they have 637 at the wheel, off by 18-22 percent. I would like to see someone remap on the Dyno as its running and get a real remap tuned to that car and to the mods if done. Not some universal bullshit, I would say show me what you can do on my car on the Dyno.

The Dyno chart is modified to say what they want it to say. It shows 5 HP more stock at the wheels then at the crank. Stock at the crank is 631 HP they have 637 at the wheel, off by 18-22 percent. I would like to see someone remap on the Dyno as its running and get a real remap tuned to that car and to the mods if done. Not some universal bullshit, I would say show me what you can do on my car on the Dyno.

One of my good friends is going to do the remap next week on his LP640 and I will report his outcome here. Honestly if I had the LP640, I'd be happy with a 20-30hp gain which I am sure he willl see

From DMS:

Hi Sameer, that is before and after flywheel figure on my dyno dynamics 4wd, the before and after was same day. I can download before and after at wheels when I get back, we will call when we get into singapore, I know a lot of people will doubt this gain but we were also not expecting to gain so much, but when you look at the power per litre it is much less than 997 gt3 and also only a bit more power per litre than stock lp560

From DMS:

Hi Sameer, that is before and after flywheel figure on my dyno dynamics 4wd, the before and after was same day. I can download before and after at wheels when I get back, we will call when we get into singapore, I know a lot of people will doubt this gain but we were also not expecting to gain so much, but when you look at the power per litre it is much less than 997 gt3 and also only a bit more power per litre than stock lp560

ecu remap alone?? To judge back to back dyno tests on print outs alone many more engine parameter graphs are needed.

ecu remap alone?? To judge back to back dyno tests on print outs alone many more engine parameter graphs are needed.

well like he mentioned, he will fill me in with more details when he gets back to the UK, I will post all the graphs here than. I know for a fact that these guys aren't BS only becuase I know them well enough and they have remapped my SLK, Murcielago and many of my friends Lambos and Ferraris in Singapore and Malaysia.

• 5 years later...