Opsssssss

a007apl

I heard that Tom Green and some people were dancing on it and broke a bat wing. When the vehicle got to speed the single raised batwing created a vortex and caused the roadster to flip.

well at least he doesn't have to worry about opening the doors since its already ripped out.

Exactly what I was thinking. Assuming that they lived, the severity might have been a blessing. They got pretty lucky that the door tore off

I heard that Tom Green and some people were dancing on it and broke a bat wing. When the vehicle got to speed the single raised batwing created a vortex and caused the roadster to flip.

WHOA, slow it down smooth criminal.....

"Lambo Owner"

fcuking congrats man!!!!!

LOL!!!!

Welcome to the fold.

Well , the driver got thrown out off the car and died in the hospital . He was speeding , but the news didnt say how fast he was going . Hit another car , wich had only a scratch and a dent . The Murci hit the concrete barrier and flipt . It happend in Belgium , yesterday morning .

Well , the driver got thrown out off the car and died in the hospital . He was speeding , but the news didnt say how fast he was going . Hit another car , wich had only a scratch and a dent . The Murci hit the concrete barrier and flipt . It happend in Belgium , yesterday morning .

Thats just sad

I wouldn't be surprised if that door was opened with a "jaw of life" or what ever it's called. Those doors are dangerous IMO. What if the car had caught fire? Hmmm

The link: http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/regi...derlaan_ongeval

Rough translation:

At a misfortune in Antwerp the driver of Lamborghini has vanmorgen come for living. The sports car went against high speed from the turning and touched another carriage. The Lamborghini arrived against a pile and are total verhakkeld. The driver of the other carriage remained unhurt.

I wouldn't be surprised if that door was opened with a "jaw of life" or what ever it's called. Those doors are dangerous IMO. What if the car had caught fire? Hmmm

You havent seen thie pics?

It happened. Murci coupe flipped, caught fire, passengers were trapped and burned alive

You havent seen thie pics?

It happened. Murci coupe flipped, caught fire, passengers were trapped and burned alive

Yeah, those pics were gruesome.

When you think about it, how many years it takes of hard work to have a good life, own a Lamborghini and at the end it takes only few seconds to loose everything - life. Drive safe guys, it is very sad to see things like this.

When you think about it, how many years it takes of hard work to have a good life, own a Lamborghini and at the end it takes only few seconds to loose everything - life. Drive safe guys, it is very sad to see things like this.

:icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

The story on Jalopnic claims that the Murci driver hit a Spyker and then flipped.

driver of the lambo died in hospital. he had been tossed from the car as it flipped.

happened sunday.

http://jalopnik.com/5358578/lamborghini-mu...-in-fatal-crash

I can't even imagine what kind of force it would take to flip such a low and wide car. Jesus!