HAMANN-VOLCANO

eddy99l

A friend sent his SLR to Hamann and they have just finished the modifcations, it's going to be at the Frankfurt motor show .. but why orange ....

ssts_79476.jpg

ssts_79491.jpg

ssts_79722.jpg

I don't know how those people stay in business. They have done the worst body kits for many different cars.

I don't know how those people stay in business. They have done the worst body kits for many different cars.

They used to make nice stuff for BMWs

What's the point of an air intake on the roof of a front engined car :eusa_think: :eusa_wall:

Three exhaust pipes per side????

Maybe they wedged a six cylinder in that thing.

well these race cars have them:

http://www.passionsupercar.com/images%2027...rive-108612.jpg

but i doubt they are used for anything other than show here. ruined SLR. the SLR is a beautiful, elegant and powerful design. wacky colour schemes and wierd add-ons just never suit this car. poor thing looks like a nike running shoe or something.

:iamwithstupid:

Their newest creation :gay:

7.jpg

1.jpg

They need to lose the wild paint jobs and interiors as it REALLY deters any potential buyers from purchasing from them. If they were all black, or any 1 color, it would most likely sell.

I think if you took away the non-functional hoodscoop of the Gallardo, and left the base paint without the decals, and left the doors standard, it would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

for a car company that is suppose to modify a supercar to accentuate the car to make more people want to buy parts from it hamann is really dropping the ball. whoever is on the design team needs to have their head checked. :wacko: