4-Volkswagen Beetle-Any year

5-that Fiat on this page=yuck

6-Dodge Stratus

7-ALL MINIVANS

8-Pinto

9-Gremlin

10-Chevy Nova

1-Chrysler Aztec

Hey don't brand chrysler with that abortion of a mini van as that was Pontiacs brain fart.

In no order other than the POS Pontiac Aztec. :lol:

1) Pontiac Aztec

2) Pacer

3) Gremlin

4) Yugo

5) Avanti

6) Chevette

7) Pinto

8) AMC Matador

9) AMC Rebel Machine

10) Corvair

I thought every Dodge Ram SRT10 had a 6 speed manual in them!? I didnt think there was an auto they hooked up to that drivetrain.

The 2 doors were 6 speed, the 4 door auto.

Ha!

Porsche saw that and said to themselves: We can do UGLIER!

I actually didn't mind the Panamera in pictures and live-action on Top Gear, but I've seen a couple on the road recently and... wow... I figured it would be a long time before the Ferrari California's record for hideousness in a mass-produced exotic car would be broken, but Porsche really pulled out all the stops to take home the trophy. It's HIDEOUS.

Similar immensity to a Cayenne - and I actually had to look twice to make sure it wasn't a particularly repulsive SUV - but being lower to the ground, the bulbousness is exaggerated to sickening effect. It honestly looks like a heavily constipated elephant pregnant with sextuplets. With a 911 nose.

:iamwithstupid:

That, the Panamera, and the California. :gay:

The California in stock form is hideous. Change the rims, drop it, and tint it, and it takes a whole new form.

The California in stock form is hideous. Change the rims, drop it, and tint it, and it takes a whole new form.

Yup, I agree it looks better modded - can't make it uglier.

But still not as good looking as even a stock SL65 or CGTC, or anything in the same pricerange as the Cali for that matter.

It's a shame Ferrari can't make a beautiful car anymore...downhill since the 355.

Glad you said it first :iamwithstupid:

And if you could drive it for a day, you would!! :icon_mrgreen:

While I agree that some cars like the GTR and the recent Ferraris are far from styling masterpieces, I thought this thread should be reserved for Chevy Chevettes and Dodge Omnis??

I think I have to agree here. Someone posted a black one with different rims that looked pretty tolerable...