Heffner TT LP560

DBK

The first Heffner TT LP560 car was up in my neck of the woods and we've been storing it for a couple days. While I had the GT detailed at my house I had them wash off the LP and then ran the car just up the street to my office so we could take some shots. The detailers took 5 hours making my 20,000 mile Heffner TT GT look near new. A buddy from http://nthimage.com/ came to take a bunch of these shots too. The LP is a great looking car and the turbo system looks killer. Too bad so much of it is obfuscated by the bumper!

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Hmmm...A DLM bolt on car in MI, a Heffner bolt on car in MI. Does this mean we have race? Nah, I wouldn't want to beat up on any Heffner fans feelings... :eusa_dance: :icon_butt: :icon_mrgreen: :lol2:

Kidding, kidding (about the feelings, not the race..;))

Hmmm...A DLM bolt on car in MI, a Heffner bolt on car in MI. Does this mean we have race? Nah, I wouldn't want to beat up on any Heffner fans feelings... :eusa_dance: :icon_butt: :icon_mrgreen: :lol2:

Kidding, kidding (about the feelings, not the race..;))

I think you two should duke it out this weekend and I will take pictures :)

Who has the Heff TT bolt on here in MI?

I think you two should duke it out this weekend and I will take pictures :)

Who has the Heff TT bolt on here in MI?

I was talking about the Heffner TT car that DBK posted pics of in his first post. But I believe that car is on its way back to the other side of the continent within the next 48 hrs.

The first Heffner TT LP560 car was up in my neck of the woods and we've been storing it for a couple days. While I had the GT detailed at my house I had them wash off the LP and then ran the car just up the street to my office so we could take some shots. The detailers took 5 hours making my 20,000 mile Heffner TT GT look near new. A buddy from http://nthimage.com/ came to take a bunch of these shots too. The LP is a great looking car and the turbo system looks killer. Too bad so much of it is obfuscated by the bumper!

web.jpg

What type of soap is being used to make it so sudsy on the car?

I was talking about the Heffner TT car that DBK posted pics of in his first post. But I believe that car is on its way back to the other side of the continent within the next 48 hrs.

With the current weather looks like that won't be happening :( (race wise)