Premier4509 LP640SV Completed pg 7

RayFong

So here is the latest thing we're working on. This kit is designed for the LP640 but could also work with the Murcielago. The image is a photoshop, so pay no attention to the black side pod, it won't be full carbon. The front bumper consists of three sections. The lower section being carbon fiber, the bumper area and the back side bumper reinforcement.

We're still working on the rear bumper, so as soon as I have that I will post up images of that. I can tell you that it will have a large diffuser similar to how the SV diffuser is.

LP640.jpg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ray - I may need to update my premiere kit at the front!

whats the timescales on this being produced?

We're probably not going to concentrate on the wing unless there is enough demand for it. If everything goes smooth, we are about 1-2 months away from it. I'm sure I can work out special pricing for L power members and previous premier owners.

We're probably not going to concentrate on the wing unless there is enough demand for it. If everything goes smooth, we are about 1-2 months away from it. I'm sure I can work out special pricing for L power members and previous premier owners.

I think the wing on their now looks great and accentuates the lines well. Keep it!

Front bumper looks great. Really needs the rear bumper as well to complete the whole car. Think that is going to be the tough part to do. Have already given my input to Hideki San of Premier Japan.

I've sold my current Murcie. If I do buy the LP640 and not a F599, this is definitely a kit worth putting on my next lambo before the Murcie replacement of course.

So here is the latest thing we're working on. This kit is designed for the LP640 but could also work with the Murcielago. The image is a photoshop, so pay no attention to the black side pod, it won't be full carbon. The front bumper consists of three sections. The lower section being carbon fiber, the bumper area and the back side bumper reinforcement.

We're still working on the rear bumper, so as soon as I have that I will post up images of that. I can tell you that it will have a large diffuser similar to how the SV diffuser is.

LP640.jpg

Ray!!! make sure i get the first bumper!!!!

alex

LP640.jpg

So this will also include the "upper part" of the bumper (the part that's white)? I noticed, like the SV, the nose is more pointed, correct?? I imagine on a regular Murcie this will look identical, right??