GTT Vs Texas Mile VW 996TT

Allan-Herbie

Guest skokos

Agreed! Allans on board! Then when you stomp MY sun glasses through the back of Kanes head we have someone to talk shit about the smack down he just received ;)

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where and when will the now back it up races be filmed

In Florida at the Top Gun Mile. We are trying to make the December 12th event but it is not confirmed.. If that does not work, definitely the January event!

As for the rest of you guys... I am LMAO!!!!! Going for a new batch of popcorn! This forum ROCKS!! =)

Guest skokos

Pikemike can have that fat ass "Carbon" from ferrarichat!! I bet he has some sort of enchanted ring that he says "LET OUR POWERS COMBINE!" And the tattoo of the horse on his chest comes alive and he rides around during battle.

cp-kids-with-rings.jpg

GOOOOOO PLANET!!

ffag.jpg

So what u are saying is that u enjoy banging transexuals in the keister?

:lol2: LOL That was great line!!

You are MORE than qualified for our team, I am MAD and I will look for your back.... in cooperation LAMBO'N'IT AND MONACO BODYGUARDS.

Guest skokos

Kane is taking this war to facebook!! Someone grab me my studded knuckles and a brick to throw through the windshield of the barney mobile,bill lace up your steel tipped boots...

OK guys... You both have fast cars. Now can we please STOP with the bashing and let the cars do their talking? I can offer the SPEED Channel run on Friday (drag-strip and road course) or the next time we film NowBackItUp (December 10th), I will make a special guest forum celebrity match up just for the two of you! You two can decide on the mph roll on and the length of the run.. If you want to run Sunday, I will fly down to LA and would love to have Craig film the event to feature on the www.NowBackItUp.com front page! Racing is racing, excuses have no room when playing on this level.. As Rich says, Run what you brung! What do you say?

I was just at BBi an hour ago. The Porsche is coming together nicely. Should be a WILD matchup.

For the record, I don't care who wins. You both have SICK cars. The smack talking is entertaining, but looking forward (and will humbly bow in awe) to seeing who wins.

Wish I knew of the date sooner...just found out today that there's a shoot tomorrow...since I wasn't contacted, if someone can fill me in tonight, I will make it out there....BUT, since it's a SpeedTV gig, don't they have to approve cameras?

I have FIVE HD on car cameras capable of being used...and THREE more on order.The possibilities going forward are limitless!

VR: Great idea...I've heard similar concepts kicked around for some time and I am thrilled that someone is making this a reality.

[email protected] if anyone needs to reach me. VR: You have my phone number already, my friend.

If it's a joke my bad. Just people are being wayy too hyped on this thread. So I apologize. But you could of just said it was a joke instead of calling me a douchebag... ;)

I saw your video at BBi, Dilan...it was actually quite good! I heard the story about how the footage was obtained, so I thought you did a great job of using weak clips from others to cut something together that was actually interesting. The music sold it! It rocked!

Kane is taking this war to facebook!! Someone grab me my studded knuckles and a brick to throw through the windshield of the barney mobile,bill lace up your steel tipped boots...

Bring it!!!!

I got a bottle of Bombay and a baseball bat ready to go!!!

Guest skokos
Bring it!!!!

I got a bottle of Bombay and a baseball bat ready to go!!!

After leaving you your special facebook comment :lol2: I added the hottie in the red costume from your halloween photos for my special celebration bone after you and pikemike receive your EPIC ass kicking ;) haha

After leaving you your special facebook comment :lol2: I added the hottie in the red costume from your halloween photos for my special celebration bone after you and pikemike receive your EPIC ass kicking ;) haha

Kane is going to break his foot off in your goofy 6 foot 4 ass and shove your driver down your throat, and then I'm going to fcuk the entire female section of your facebook page! Haha

We want explanations!! :icon_mrgreen:

Simple explanation... recieved an email saying the race location would be by Neptunes Nest @ 9 am. For those that dont know where neptunes nest is.. it is the exact location with the ferrari race scene in fast and furious... also where the Enzo lost control and crashed. One of the most heavily patroled areas, not to mention dangerous areas to race. They had specified 1 or 2 40-120 mph races to which I declined.. Not interested in killing myself, someone else or going to jail...