GTT Vs Texas Mile VW 996TT

Allan-Herbie

You're busy making $$$ we understand and approve, so fcuk it, toss the keys to Duece and lets get this race done(in Mexico, on a safe road!!) If federales bust his ass, bail him out! :icon_thumleft:

Deuce will not race the car..

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure Allan won't ship his car to Miami for that, and I'm very sure he won't travel here for a race.

Why no do this. It's typically $5,000-$6,000 to rent an airport for the day. Maybe more, maybe less. Why don't you tent an airstrip in or around CA, and the loser pays for the rental, and any ancillary costs?

i didn't realize VR's deal was out there, i could have sworn he said he was going to be in their neck of the woods. o well, race probably won't happen, so the bench racing continues. i don't think the porche has a chance on the current setting if allan runs race as well. TTG's just seem to be monsters!

Seriously who gives a flying fcuk who is faster... There will always be someone faster. What a fcuking joke. Regardless Lambo versus Porsche the lambo will always be slower.... given the extra weight from all the extra pussy you get with it! :eusa_dance:

Race, don't race, what the fcuk ever. I just like watching the banter back and forth. If the guy with the Porsche has such a hard on for racing a TTG, there are plenty more of them around that he could run. He just wants to fcuk with Allan, seems like the whole internet does. If they want to prove their theory so badly, I would gladly sell them an 04/05 car and I am certain that Jason Heffner would be happy to facilitate TT'ing their ride for a nominal fee. Then they can go race themselves until they die. Sounds great to me, SO MUCH WIN!!!

Seriously who gives a flying fcuk who is faster... There will always be someone faster. What a fcuking joke. Regardless Lambo versus Porsche the lambo will always be slower.... given the extra weight from all the extra pussy you get with it! :eusa_dance:

Now I seem to remember that same argument when people were talking about how the GTR is going to be so much faster then your 997 Twin Turbo!!! hahahaha. Thank god for the shovel option!

I predict the yellow car will never step up to the plate.

I predict the same. I thought TurboArt came here and made a VERY fair and peaceful post basically offering yellow owner a bunch of options. After all the ridiculous names yellow owner called TurboArt, its amazing he even posted.

Yellow owner: Just race. You love to call names like a child, but you have been punked out.

Jonah

Who gives a shit what you predict?

I do. Joedirt is a respected guy who actually shows up and runs his cars. He holds the Ford GT standing mile record, which is quite an accomplishment. Plus, he may be the only Lambo owner sporting a full on mullet!

Jonah

The fastest lambos are faster than the fastest Porsches when you look at 60-130 , standing mile, etc. The lambos at the Texas Mile were all stock weight even! From look at some of the Porsches running at the mile...they were quite stripped :)

Jonah

I predict the same. I thought TurboArt came here and made a VERY fair and peaceful post basically offering yellow owner a bunch of options. After all the ridiculous names yellow owner called TurboArt, its amazing he even posted.

Yellow owner: Just race. You love to call names like a child, but you have been punked out.

Jonah

I accepted the race on Sunday at Mexico HWY... he changed it to a dangerous and risky place along with the race type.

Not to question anything here ... but when you get banned .. doesn't your old account's Group become "Banned" instead of "Lambo Owner" or "LP Member"?

I think I've seen it before, correct me if I'm mistaken.

Not to question anything here ... but when you get banned .. doesn't your old account's Group become "Banned" instead of "Lambo Owner" or "LP Member"?

I think I've seen it before, correct me if I'm mistaken.

I always thought the same thing. Maybe it takes some time for that?

I accepted the race on Sunday at Mexico HWY... he changed it to a dangerous and risky place along with the race type.

I always liked the way they raced in Rebel without a cause, I think the P car is harder to roll out off. Allen should propose that type of race.

From look at some of the Porsches running at the mile...they were quite stripped :)

Jonah

Actually my 996 turbo which was at the mile is full weight (3200 LBS)and still even has the sub box in it.Really the only weight savings in it is the rwd conversion.....otherwise stock body.BTW i dig the TTG's and may end up with one soon ...just setting the record straight!

Allan, the weekend after Thx giving holiday is all open for me. We can go to Mexico HWY on that Sunday and yes you have to wake up early and be there at 7am.

On my day off the only thing I do at 7am is sleep....

Then 9am it is the Sunday after the Thx giving. I will have Robert and Dilan patrol the parameter with two way radios. See you there.

On my day off the only thing I do at 7am is sleep....

Guest skokos

WOOOOOT WOOOT!! LETS SEE THIS GOD DAMN RACE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! My grandmother could be up by 9 and ready to drag race

Then 9am it is the Sunday after the Thx giving. I will have Robert and Dilan patrol the parameter with two way radios. See you there.

I told you I am busy after Thanksgiving fucktard....

How about the weekend after that LOL..... Let me remind you of some of your statements "I don't drag race, I don't do Mile, I only do roll ons but not at 6am or 7am b/c I'd like to sleep in" You do know that I will not leave you alone until we race so get your appt book out and pencil in the weekend after your business tasks are done, no more excuses you pussy:)

I told you I am busy after Thanksgiving fucktard....

How about the weekend after that LOL..... Let me remind you of some of your statements "I don't drag race, I don't do Mile, I only do roll ons but not at 6am or 7am b/c I'd like to sleep in" You do know that I will not leave you alone until we race so get your appt book out and pencil in the weekend after your business tasks are done, no more excuses you pussy:)

You seem to think I am afraid to race you or something.. or that I have nothing else better to do than to break up an entire day.. drive 60 miles to meet you.. race for 10 seconds.. and drive back home... I agreed to race you a week or 2 ago when you decided to come up with the most ludicrous of places... I will more than likely not be meeting you antime until after the all the holidays are over.. Hopefully your car lasts till then... :icon_thumleft: