Crazy street racing videos!

Nath4N

I know that driving like this is INCREDIBLY stupid, but fcuk - aren't those videos fun to watch? ;)

GT2 vs M3

M5 vs RS4 on russian highway

Carrera GT vs GT3 on Gumball 3000

GT3 vs some bikes

Carrera GT vs tuned GT-R in Russia again

Post some more if you have!

That was my favorite too, almost looks like a videogame.

Love the emergency "opposite lock" at 1:01 :lol2:

I am a firm believer that if you have nothing nice to say you shouldn't say anything at all, so I will be saying nothing :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

Reckless endangerment

Have not watch the others yet but that gt3 versus bikes is classic.

I have it on my youtube account favorites.

The grab of oppo is best part.

as entertaining as some of those were, i really think i must be getting old, the guy with the Motorbikes is an idiot, if the bike puts its brakes on he's not going to be able to pull up in time.

playing silly buggers with a bike & a car is just a recipe for disaster.

Honestly, the more views those vids get, and the more links that they get, the more these people will think that this is a good idea. I can't pander to this, and feel like I am a party to it when I watch them. I am not innocent of these acts, I have done it before and thank God I was lucky enough to not kill anyone. I have to say though that I just can't condone it. If my wife was in her mini van with my kids and one of these guys hit her causing them harm, it would be game over... I'm just sayin'

Happens every day. I was driving up GA 400, which is typically a fast road as most are in Atlanta. I was doing about 80 in the 3rd lane to the left. Two dudes in a GHETTO ass 2000'ish model Infiniti Q45 passed me busting at least a buck, hit a dip in the road and the car almost came airborne with the shit-tastic shocks they had on the car. I was seriously scared when I saw the car hop and then proceed to bounce down the road for a minute. At least these guys are in something able to handle the pressures of high speed driving better, don't know about the pilots though.

as entertaining as some of those were, i really think i must be getting old

That is exactly what I thought. I used to do stuff like that, but that was a long time ago. I know a lot of street race guys because of my business, and love to watch the vids, but I could never live with myself if I ever did something stupid and hurt an innocent driver or damaged someone's property.

I have been telling myself that I will go on one of the big rallies some day, but I don't think I could drive the way they do.

- Robert

Used to do it but grew up. Too much to risk...plus what's up with this gay ass music in all of these car videos? I feel like Richard Simmons is going to pop out any minute in the video!

Or you could take it to the track and not endanger the lives of others and have the track alllllll to yourself.

• 2 weeks later...