A few hours remain to the biggest step of my life!

Rix

Some of you may remember my Relocation thread a little white ago...

Well the day has finally arrived. I leave for Singapore in a few hours, for a 4 day stop, then will be continuing onto Sydney, Australia!!

Its the biggest single step I have yet to take. I think I'm excited but I think I'm quite nervous aswell. I reckon I'm in the 50/50 zone atm, I'm not sure its actually sunk in yet because I'm leaving everything and everyone I know behind in order to start fresh and see what the future holds in a more favourable climate.

Woooo So Long Shitty Rainy Dull Crappy Weather :eusa_dance:

Along with the greeting to down under. Once you realise that it's still cold and shitting in Sydney, you will want to move north to the Gold Coast and enjoy the wheather, women and the best lifestyle of all. And we can visit Fortis as he lives in the wrong place but it's only 45 minutes away lol

Thanks guys!! I'm leaving in about 20 mins, just going over final checklists before heading out...Very nervous to say the least :mellow:

Hopefully the next time I log on I'll be in SG :drunk:

good luck! hopefully you'll love it, my friend lives on the gold coast and she absolutely loves it there and has never once came back after almost 5 years now

Cool! Life is also an adventure and nobody said that we all must stay where we were born! So, BEST OF LUCK and have a great new life! I like hearing about people like you. You got balls!!

:icon_pidu: :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap: :eek3dance:

Along with the greeting to down under. Once you realise that it's still cold and shitting in Sydney, you will want to move north to the Gold Coast and enjoy the wheather, women and the best lifestyle of all. And we can visit Fortis as he lives in the wrong place but it's only 45 minutes away lol

Funny :icon_mrgreen:

Will see when the tsunami comes :thefinger:

Good luck on your travels, and hope the best for you!

I went to Australia a few years ago, and I absolutely loved it! If I ever get the chance, I would move there in a heartbeat.

Hope all goes well! :icon_pidu:

Cool! Life is also an adventure and nobody said that we all must stay where we were born! So, BEST OF LUCK and have a great new life! I like hearing about people like you. You got balls!!

:icon_pidu: :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap: :eek3dance:

:iamwithstupid:

Aww thanks for the encouragement & wishes guys. Just goes to show how passionate this place actually is :)

Well, after abit of drama at the aiport with some dude trying to kill himself by slitting his wrists and trying to jump off the top floor of the multistory, asking us for help because we were the only ones there, I finally arrived safe n sound.

I'm here in SG after a fabulous flight in the new A380. I absolutely loved the aircraft, its some peice of work. So quiet, comfortable and massively spacious. Take-off & Landing were immaculate, there was such a relaxed feel about the entire flight, it really was by far thee best I've been on.

Going to go into SG city today and check out the sights :icon_thumleft:

congrats for taking the step. Courage is only kind of thing I can be jealous at the moment. Because I have not taken the step yet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

wtf to the suicide attempt

Yeh my cell battery was dead before going through security so we went back to the car to charge it for a while as I still had over an hour before my plane. We had parked on the top level of the multistory and after about 2 mins at the car some dude stumbles over tears rolling down his face, "I need hewp! Please hewp me call the Samawitans!"

He had slit his wrists, vertically I might add, and said he tried jumping off but couldnt do it. We were like wtf!! I kept him talking for 20 mins before the emergency services arrived then left to catch my flight.

It actually turned out he was a flight attendant for BA and his mum had passed a year ago which drove him a little WoooEeey. In all fairness if I hadnt been addement on going back to charge my phone he might have actually done it! Good deed for the day I guess.

You must be in Sydney by now, welcome buddy :icon_thumleft:

Let us know if you need any info or help!

Im still in SG bud, I dont get to Sydney until Saturday night, I'll drop you a pm :)