How cold is it where you are?

Saleenfan

14 fcuking inches of snow!!!!!! and it's 0 here on my thermometer. winds gusting to 40mph. i fcuking hate this place sometimes!

o yeah, have fun up there today saleenfan;)

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We got snow last night and the winter blues are setting in .

our high temperature yesterday was -2 todays is -5

A place called Langdon ND about an hour NW of me had a high yesterday of -9 and a low of -25

Grand Fukin Forks, ND

-6 feels like -26

ANd tomorows high temp a whoping 0F

I wanted to google your location and without realizing I just copied and pasted Grand Fukin Forks, ND :lol2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Forks,_..._Dakota#Climate

Spring and autumn are short and highly variable seasons. The lowest temperature ever recorded was -43 °F (-42 °C) on January 30, 2004 and the highest temperature ever recorded was 109 °F (43 °C) on July 6, 1936.

looks like a nice place but the weather :eusa_wall:

I wanted to google your location and without realizing I just copied and pasted Grand Fukin Forks, ND :lol2:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Forks,_..._Dakota#Climate

Spring and autumn are short and highly variable seasons. The lowest temperature ever recorded was -43 °F (-42 °C) on January 30, 2004 and the highest temperature ever recorded was 109 °F (43 °C) on July 6, 1936.

looks like a nice place but the weather :eusa_wall:

No its not a nice place really at all.

I was here for the -43 and that was kind of cool because you could through a pot of boiling water in the air and it would freeze before hitting the ground.

the only reason why im here is because it has the best aviation school and now that the airline hiring market is so crappy im working for the school until the market turns around (hopefully 6-12 more months)

No its not a nice place really at all.

I was here for the -43 and that was kind of cool because you could through a pot of boiling water in the air and it would freeze before hitting the ground.

the only reason why im here is because it has the best aviation school and now that the airline hiring market is so crappy im working for the school until the market turns around (hopefully 6-12 more months)

haha yep I'm in North Dakota here too. (fargo here) The -40's last winter were brutal. Makes for an extremely long walk across campus! The first time I had ever seen a lambo was during a -30 and blizzard week funny enough.

haha yep I'm in North Dakota here too. (fargo here) The -40's last winter were brutal. Makes for an extremely long walk across campus! The first time I had ever seen a lambo was during a -30 and blizzard week funny enough.

Shit, I don't know how you guys do it, I am convinced I would never survive that weather. Its a balmy 75ish here today, Tampa Bay area.

well new low.... only 2 degrees off the record for today with an hour to go.

-20F -29C

Feels like -39

I have a flight at 8am tomorrow.... maybe I will cancel it :eusa_think:

We reached a high of 3*F today. Usy it doesn't get this cold in December, usually its January or Febuary before it gets this cold. Oh well...

we had our first day where we didnt have a negative temperature in the last 17 days today!!

We had a heat wave of 17 F

Minus 5C and ALOT of snow. Can't even remember the last time we had this much snow in this area.

31 today! We are having a heat wave. haha

Today is only about 28-30 degree C, wish it had more sun shine and 5 degree C hotter so I could go for a swim in the beach and check out the chicks.