Who is the man behind the mask?

carbuff

Maybe I am too impatient, but I am getting a bit frustrated trying to find the man behind the mask.

Who actually runs and programs this forum?

Who is the owner of this site? Is this person's contact shown prominently somewhere on this site, and I have just missed seeing it?

I have sent PMs to some mods and posted in this section over the last few weeks.

I posted about a bug on this site a week ago, that me and others are experiencing.

But the person responsible for keeping this site up and running obviously has not read it.

Many thanks of course to one moderator and other users' attempts to help solve the issue, but their suggestions did not help.

Can someone provide a contact for the techie who looks after the user interface AND the backside programming on this site? I would like to ask for their help.

I think that SP Engineering owns the site.

Have you tried creating a new account? If you will not be able to edit the posts on the new account it may mean that something is wrong with your settings.

If you go to memebers it shows that

SP-superjay has root admin access.

And Eugene@SP engineerinng and TURBOALEX both have admin access.

Based on that I beleive SP-superjay is the guy you are looking for.

I just took a peek at your last thread.

What browser are you using? Firefox, Safari, IE, Chrome, etc.. And what version is it at?

It wouldn't be anything on their end otherwise more people would be experiencing problems.

Maybe I am too impatient, but I am getting a bit frustrated trying to find the man behind the mask.

Who actually runs and programs this forum?

Yes you are!

It's no body's business to know who owns LP unless you are the FBI or the IRS and you holding a subpoena or any court ordered warrant...

Jay is the admin of LP, he will get back to you at HIS convenience that I believe will be sometime AFTER the holidays..

Jeesh... you sound like you found some leak in the Pentagon website that jeopardize the national security..

:jackoff:

what??? I thought Allan lambo and romandad own this place?

Yes they now do. I stole the site from the rightful owner and sold it to them.

I just took a peek at your last thread.

What browser are you using? Firefox, Safari, IE, Chrome, etc.. And what version is it at?

It wouldn't be anything on their end otherwise more people would be experiencing problems.

Good question!

I am using Internet Explorer 7 on a Win XP Pro machine.

Majority of users use IE7 or IE8 on a PC. So that is likely not it.

And I tried more than I PC.

They all do it, so it is unlikely that the problem is on my end?

Yes you are!

It's no body's business to know who owns LP unless you are the FBI or the IRS and you holding a subpoena or any court ordered warrant...

Jay is the admin of LP, he will get back to you at HIS convenience that I believe will be sometime AFTER the holidays..

Jeesh... you sound like you found some leak in the Pentagon website that jeopardize the national security..

OK, thanks for the confirmation. I will wait for contact with Jay.

In the meantime, I will be :jackoff: to the great content on this site, as you suggested.... :eusa_dance:

Yes you are!

:iamwithstupid:

Yes they now do. I stole the site from the rightful owner and sold it to them.

Was that before or after you served your felony sentence ? :eusa_think: I can't even remember what it was for anymore, it was so long ago. Maybe we should ask the guys at CATS exotic. they might know. :lol2:

Good question!

I am using Internet Explorer 7 on a Win XP Pro machine.

Majority of users use IE7 or IE8 on a PC. So that is likely not it.

And I tried more than I PC.

They all do it, so it is unlikely that the problem is on my end?

I may not be a big techie, but I had major issues with IE, so I switched to Google Chrome. L-Power now runs flawlessly on my computer. It won't hurt you if you switch browsers for a bit.

what??? I thought Allan lambo and romandad own this place?

I own Allen, Allen owns Joe... Joe Owns Mike.... Mike Owns Ralph... Ralph Owns Tommy.... Tommy Owns Dave.... Dave Owns Porter... Porter owns Vroom... Vroom Owns Mako.... Mako owns me.

I own Allen, Allen owns Joe... Joe Owns Mike.... Mike Owns Ralph... Ralph Owns Tommy.... Tommy Owns Dave.... Dave Owns Porter... Porter owns Vroom... Vroom Owns Mako.... Mako owns me.

So in your words, Mako owns this forum?

am I getting that right?

headexplode.gif