Sick LP670 SV

Lambo91

How come some pics show large SV and others show small sv? Different cars or photoshop?

It's an option so you can order big SV or small sv.

It's an option so you can order big SV or small sv.

I think he means in these particular pictures. Go back and look at the first page, some of the pictures of this car have the small SV logo up front and some have the large SV logo in the rear.

??

-G

How come some pics show large SV and others show small sv? Different cars or photoshop?

Same car, but they removed the small logo and replaced it with a large, albeit custom SV logo. It's the large SV logo, but done by a third party as the factor doesn't offer stencil type logos. At least to the best of my knowledge.

Not that it's any of my business, but when I was there it was sitting out under the canopy with the engine out. Not sure what happened. I do have a pic, but I don't know if it'd be right to share?

The car is UNREAL though. They also had a matte white LP670-SV, a matte white LP640 Coupe, and a matte black 08 G Spyder.

Spill the beans Rob!!!

They still don't show either the satin white or black SV.

Any pics? Know if they are still there?

Spill the beans Rob!!!

They still don't show either the satin white or black SV.

Any pics? Know if they are still there?

Not sure what was going on here...

post-12151-1267841501_thumb.jpg

Not sure what was going on here...

post-12151-1267841501_thumb.jpg

I saw this car at Prestige while my LP560 was there. It was getting a custom exhaust...

I love that look...the large SV on the sides make the car look too kiddish in my eyes. I definitely would request them to take the large SV off the car. Just like the Diablo SV...did not want that on my door...looked ridiculous.

When I ordered my SV, they said Nero Nemesis would require a special agreement from Lamborghini because the paint is difficult to maintain. I LOVE the look of the paint and considered it, but given the miles I drive, it seems like lots of work. The photo looks like exhaust to me. The SV is very quiet at idle and it makes me miss my OC exhaust on the SV.