I should have bought a Lambo

rhunt

Well, I have to admit you guys were right about Ferrari ownership and Ferrari Fags. I should have bought the Gallardo. Made a post on FerrariChat about selling an old 348 Spider I have, and as advertised by Allan, there are a lot of douches over there. All I did was ask what it was worth and people start jumping down your throats about service, value, etc. After the 348 goes, I am going to look at trading the 360 for a Gallardo. Sorry for doubting you Allan.

Rob

Well, I have to admit you guys were right about Ferrari ownership and Ferrari Fags. I should have bought the Gallardo. Made a post on FerrariChat about selling an old 348 Spider I have, and as advertised by Allan, there are a lot of douches over there. All I did was ask what it was worth and people start jumping down your throats about service, value, etc. After the 348 goes, I am going to look at trading the 360 for a Gallardo. Sorry for doubting you Allan.

Rob

Haha I told you! How have you been you big Ferrarifag? :icon_mrgreen: :icon_butt:

i had 3 friends who bought an F430 last year after me telling them not to..now a year has passed..1 of them is selling it for an LP640(he only bought the f430 2months ago)..and the other 2 are thinking of getting a LP560 soon..hahaha

welcome back!

Rob

They admire but rarely drive them , they don't bang their wives , and are partial to red / tan .

I've seen those nerds in action . You should have known better .

The dark side rules . 666

Haha I read the thread on Fcrap.. I like how they say the 348 is a lightweight sportscar with 300hp, a dangerous machine for your daughter... The reality is it would be one of the SLOWEST cars on the road.. A run of the mill BMW 335 would blow its doors off..

Haha I read the thread on Fcrap.. I like how they say the 348 is a lightweight sportscar with 300hp, a dangerous machine for your daughter... The reality is it would be one of the SLOWEST cars on the road.. A run of the mill BMW 335 would blow its doors off..

That is what I tried to tell them, I bought her an Audi S4 a year and a half ago and it has more power than the Ferrari. Some people just don't get it. I settle on my new house in 3 weeks and will start looking for a Gallardo after that. Hopefully I will be able to get one before the spring.

I never got into the whole "Ferrari Fag" clothing, but someone got me a hat for Christmas so I will have to toss it (never got worn anyway) and tell him it got lost in the move.

Alan,

Is your cell still the same? Pm it to me, it has been a long time.

Rob

Surely ALL fez owners cant be the same? Can we have a link to the thread plz. I'd like to see what all the fuss is about :icon_thumleft:

Good luck in your Gallardo search :)

Lamborghini's are like the Mafia........"just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in" Great line from a great movie.

Here is the link:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269767

I guess the last comment will get me banned from the site. I wonder how many will get it.

So now there is an 18 year old girl cruising a ferrari around. Talk about every 20 something year olds dream!

By the way....i absolutely love the post in that thread

"allanlambo was correct!" that hit home to many of them!

They still remember Allan over there. HA

I offered it to my daughter and she wants to keep her Audi.

What year is her S4? And I found it so amusing the shit they kept saying like you were handing your daughter a damn Murci SV or something. If her S4 is a 02 or later its got more horsepower already!

What year is her S4? And I found it so amusing the shit they kept saying like you were handing your daughter a damn Murci SV or something. If her S4 is a 02 or later its got more horsepower already!

The S4 is an 06. Right on, I am asking less for the 348 than what I paid for her Audi. Some people are just Ferrari Fags for life.

Would I be better with an 03 Merci or an 05 Gallardo? I want to drive the car about 8k miles a year.

Ahh an 06, so that means she has the first year of the B7 S4. I have an 08 B7 A4 and its a nice little car, although not near as nice as hers!

As far as your murci or Gallardo question, just read through this thread and it will answer EVERYTHING. Id say go gallardo!

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45886

Here is the link:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269767

I guess the last comment will get me banned from the site. I wonder how many will get it.

That thread makes me

lol.jpg

That's pretty typical. It seems like the guys with the older cars (that are worth less) are always like that. I have friends with 599s and 430s and they display no F-faggery at all. It seems like whenever you go to a car show and some guy is walking around in all red with yellow logos, he's usually piloting a mighty 328 or 456

Allan Lambo copyrighted the term Ferrari Fags...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That thread makes me

lol.jpg

That's pretty typical. It seems like the guys with the older cars (that are worth less) are always like that. I have friends with 599s and 430s and they display no F-faggery at all. It seems like whenever you go to a car show and some guy is walking around in all red with yellow logos, he's usually piloting a mighty 328 or 456

You are right, I have a 360 also and the guys on that section are better than the older cars. I think they are pissed that they had to save their whole lives to buy a $35k Ferrrari and are so jealous that I offered to give the car to my daughter. The funny thing is that she passed on the Ferrari to keep her Audi. HAHA :eusa_dance:

Lets see how long I can keep them going over there.

Don't forget about the Mondial also.

They still remember Allan over there. HA

I offered it to my daughter and she wants to keep her Audi.

Really? Why? I assume she hasn't got the cash. I thought you were going to give to her LOL.