My LP670-4 SV is finally in the air!

TommyJames

Congrats Tommy, the car looks awesome!!

Nice shots guys!

My fave,

IMG_4590copy.jpg

Btw.. Didn't look like you were using a polarization filter all the time? A tip for next time is to keep it on all the time to get rid of the reflections and make the paint pop a bit more. =)

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Tommy, the car looks awesome!!

Nice shots guys!

My fave,

Btw.. Didn't look like you were using a polarization filter all the time? A tip for next time is to keep it on all the time to get rid of the reflections and make the paint pop a bit more. =)

I know. I got tired of swapping it over to my long and short lens every time I switched lenses, so I just went without it for a while.

VERY NICE!!! I have said I like the Matte Black SVs the most but I think its a toss up now.

Being a present owner of an SV I can tell your first hand you will love the car. It is so much quicker and more responsive than your roadster. You have to be careful and get used to it. The color combo is beautiful. I opted for the sport carbon seats. I have a slim build and on the short side so I fit very comfortably in them.IMO the SV is one of the most beautiful production cars ever built. Can't wait to see how Lambo outdoes themselves with its replacement. Have my down payment ready just in case. All the luck in the world with your new baby. Its stunning.Ricky

Unreal Tommy!! Congrats! Love the VI and love the SV! Also, the first SV I've seen with 'regular' seats!

Enjoy in good health!

I've got a few more photos posted on my website. I'd appreciate some feedback if you guys want to drop in and leave a few comments. :) Thanks.

i like this shot the best... :eusa_dance:

very impressive gentlemen. :icon_super:

IMHO hard to pick a winner between green and orange. :eusa_think:

you always wanted green :icon_mrgreen:

Love the car!

Enjoy it in good health, and let me know when you sell it ;)

You might be the only guy who has a driver for his Phantom haha. Everyone wants these luxury sedans, but everyone wants to drive them for some reason.

Sweet car. Looks awesome. I wonder how it would look is the CF was all painted in gloss black like the wheels.

I drive the Phantom. I was sitting in the back posting here. There is a table back there and more room.

Sorry Tommy, but after I saw your car pics I had to buy an exact match(or close). You no longer have the only Verde Ithica LP670 in the USA. :lol2:

post-7086-1264832345_thumb.jpg

But seriously, congrats the car is so bad ass!!!!!!