Pics of Lambos at the pump!

zeeshan66

Short story,

A clown went inside to get cigarettes, came out to car burning down. Then clown went on a cruise with 2 squirting 18 year olds and was never heard from again.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

epic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't really see the car that well, but here's a shot of Danica getting gas for her G at my place

mini-IMG_9675.jpg

Does she live around Fountain Hills? I've seen a Silver G roaming around there before (04-05 era)

I will hopefully have some to contribute in a few weeks :) I'm not that tall but I don't notice many people having to lean over....I feel like I have to crouch down when filling the diablo. And man do I love 6.0s!

C'mon... you've been here for a while, really can't tell the difference?

MY bad rushed the thread, forgive the oversight

great additions fellas

Please Please tell me this is some optical illusion and this guy's NOT dragging the hose across the back of the car! :shock:

post-22919-1265895586_thumb.jpg

Well, he did drag the hose across the back of the car... but carefully. I know, he loves his Countach.

Please Please tell me this is some optical illusion and this guy's NOT dragging the hose across the back of the car! :shock:

post-22919-1265895586_thumb.jpg

Well, he did drag the hose across the back of the car... but carefully. I know, he loves his Countach.

from the 3rd picture..it seems like the fuel cap is on the right side of the car..and from the first picture..it looks like the owner is filling it up on the right side..i am not sure why in the 2nd pic he is pulling it across the car.. :eusa_think:

So is there some unwritten rule that you must leave your scissor doors open while filling up your car??

fuckin LOL

Even in the pics where it seems as though the owner is on a solo trip with no passenger, BOTH doors are open lolz

Idk, I guess I dont get it.

So is there some unwritten rule that you must leave your scissor doors open while filling up your car??

Most of the time I leave the driver’s door in the upright position on my 1984 Contach when I am filling up for two reasons.

First the door in the upright position is in no one’s way, and after filling up I will jump right back in.

Secondly, I just do not see the need for the extra wear and tear on the door mechanism if it will be shut in a mere 2 minutes. Again it is in no one's way and it is not subject to be torn off by someone else as a normal door is.

Figured I would share my thoughts on the subject. I also usually leave the car idling but never unattended when filling up. But that’s another story in itself.

Sincerely Vic

from the 3rd picture..it seems like the fuel cap is on the right side of the car..and from the first picture..it looks like the owner is filling it up on the right side..i am not sure why in the 2nd pic he is pulling it across the car.. :eusa_think:

As far as I know, the Countach has two gas tanks with fillers on each side. The gas tanks are connected by a hose, which is too narrow to balance different filling levels. This is the reason why he always fills up both tanks.

Maybe the CT-owners here can provide a better explanation.

As far as I know, the Countach has two gas tanks with fillers on each side. The gas tanks are connected by a hose, which is too narrow to balance different filling levels. This is the reason why he always fills up both tanks.

Maybe the CT-owners here can provide a better explanation.

The earlier Countach's had fillers on each of the two tanks. The tanks were connected with a small hose to balance them. Sometime during the mid to late eighties they increased the size of the balancing hose and went to a filler on the driver side tank only.

It may have been in 1985 when they introduced the 4-valve engine however I am not 100% positive on this.

October of 2008, getting gas'd up at a Shell before a Lamborghini Run in Michigan..

Turns out a guy next to me fueling up his Impala "had an uncle with the exact same Countach, he sold it because he hated finding 104 octane fuel, and wasnt comfortable using octane boost all the time".

diablo.JPG

andrew.JPG