Hall Of Shame Lambos

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eusa_wall:

And this?

dscf0162m.jpgdscf0163i.jpg

this one is actually pretty interesting. with some improvements it could look great.

:iamwithstupid:

Yeah they were close, the profile and rear quarter views don't look too bad, front needs serious work thought. And NOT white. Id be pissed if I was the guy that spent all the time getting my murcie stripped of all bodypanels only to come out looking that way. LOL

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dereiter
I think why some of these cars bother us is that they are a reflection on all of us who love the brand. When I think "Lamborghini" I think what the company puts out, not what someone with horrible taste does to their car, yet for so many, their only exposure to the brand is someone who does something really goofy such as the car a few posts up with the silver wing and two red tips. There really aren't that many Lamborghinis around in the first place so seeing stuff like that, seeing some of these hideous wheels does reflect on all of us. Frankly, it makes me want to distance myself from these owners. I'm just being honest.

Personally, I like the cars as close to factory as possible. That's what this thread is really about to me. The factory look never gets old to me and when I see one that's maintained with the original look I smile because of the respect for brand and the people at the factory behind it. Some people just don't think when they do these modifications and have no idea how bad they really look. They think doing more is MORE. When they in fact are taking a piece of rolling art and turning it into a piece of shit. It's like taking a box of Crayons and coloring over a master's work because you think you're somehow going to improve the painting by making it more "unique" or personal. What they miss entirely is that, it already was. If making it personal is so important, why can't they just pee on a wheel and get it over with, but leave the look alone.

The forums can be really brutal yes, however at the same time, where else are you going to get feedback of what some really think of what you did to your car? In person you may be hearing all the time, "nice car" but we all know that there is a very fine line with how those two words are said that can turn the meaning to be the opposite, yet those owners can't hear or see it. This could be the only place anyone is straight up with them that what they did is truly in bad taste.

Agree with you.