Hall Of Shame Lambos

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No amount of money can buy good taste.

That is too true. More than some here may think... :eusa_shhh:

With a few changes Id pimp the white CT

i am with, some mods are not bad (sebring mirrors and skirts look good for example)

light blue DD looks nice imo

So I'm sitting trying to have brunch with my family last sunday when the entire restaurant is disturbed by this guy in a murci driving past that's intentionally revving his engine as he passes at literally 5 mph. I figure, why make a fuss, the guys gone, forget it and enjoy brunch. Five minutes later he's back again, revving the engine, now going north bound, again, I let it go, figuring he's on his way back to wherever the fcuk he came form. He made it about 200 feet away from the restaurant and makes a u turn and comes back AGAIN! He does this u turn bit about four times till I decide to go outside and see what kind of douche is making such a racket. As I get outside and spot the guy, I almost double over in laughter at his car. I whip out the iphone to take a shot and the guy actually slows down and poses for a photo.

murcie_driving_tool.jpg

Worse than having two stock front rims and two ghetto rears was the horrific lambo emblems embroidered into his headrests. Simply awful.

Everyone in the restaurant was laughing at him, how could you possibly think this kind of behavior is cool?

So I'm sitting trying to have brunch with my family last sunday when the entire restaurant is disturbed by this guy in a murci driving past that's intentionally revving his engine as he passes at literally 5 mph. I figure, why make a fuss, the guys gone, forget it and enjoy brunch. Five minutes later he's back again, revving the engine, now going north bound, again, I let it go, figuring he's on his way back to wherever the fcuk he came form. He made it about 200 feet away from the restaurant and makes a u turn and comes back AGAIN! He does this u turn bit about four times till I decide to go outside and see what kind of douche is making such a racket. As I get outside and spot the guy, I almost double over in laughter at his car. I whip out the iphone to take a shot and the guy actually slows down and poses for a photo.

i am not sure if it is dumber the car or his behave.... :eusa_think:

Actually I think that car is/was for sale on eBay. I remember the yellow headlight internals and doubt that there's too many like it.

Possibly the car does not belong to him, judging by the rim difference and driving nonsense... Mechanic or dealer worker perhaps....

I highly doubt an owner would want to go to and fro within the same spot in such manner.

(p.s. If I am correct, that geezer should be fired from the workshop!)

LOL I couldnt believe it when it saw that, the fact that a DEALER is offering to do those wraps to "make your Lamborghini unique"

Don't worry I'm sure the bling bling crowd will love it!!