Porsche 918 Spyder

Pokie

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It better not come with a Boxster Spyder roof. A big appeal of the CGT was it was a spyder or a coupe, and it looked just as good either way.

I'd buy one. Those intakes that raise up over the engine are the coolest thing ever.

It's a go at 630k and obviously it is not between the boxter and 911, it is the next super car. As much as I love the CGT, this will undoubtedly be the next level, minus a bit of soul.

It better not come with a Boxster Spyder roof. A big appeal of the CGT was it was a spyder or a coupe, and it looked just as good either way.

I'd buy one. Those intakes that raise up over the engine are the coolest thing ever.

Send a check Wilson and we can get you one. :jackoff:

a quick photoshop with the CGT wheels :icon_thumleft:

918gt.jpg

I think..... I..... just......in my......pants....hu hu hu hu!! :monkeyleft:

(Clean-up in aisle 2 :jackoff: )

So sick, I actually prefer it greatly to the look of the CGT. Porsche is on the right track here.

Send a check Wilson and we can get you one. :jackoff:

If the woman I'm in love with was even remotely interested in things with 4 wheels, I'd send you one tomorrow. Fortunately she's more into travel, art, and romantic ideas. Without further explanation, that puts a Spyder about 10 items below a Monkey on the list of things I need. Now if you can get me a pet monkey in Shanghai, then we have some business to discuss.

If the woman I'm in love with was even remotely interested in things with 4 wheels, I'd send you one tomorrow. Fortunately she's more into travel, art, and romantic ideas. Without further explanation, that puts a Spyder about 10 items below a Monkey on the list of things I need. Now if you can get me a pet monkey in Shanghai, then we have some business to discuss.

Time to find a new woman.

Just spent time cleaning up my own vomit after reading that.

Listen to Gasman and get a new chick.

Just spent time cleaning up my own vomit after reading that.

:iamwithstupid:

couldn't agree more also don't forget to ask for your balls back before she leaves.

You guys are crazy. The last thing I want is to date Lambopower. Women and cars go together like peanut butter and garbage. Bleh. Women need to be feminine and talking about mattresses, books, cooking, art, and fashion, not talking about doors that open upward. I guess it's a sort of paradox. If she wanted a 918, I'd buy one. But if she wanted a 918, I wouldn't be interested in her. In fact, she's never even had a driver's license. That's how interested in cars she is.

:iamwithstupid: And arent monkeys and exotic pets pretty easy to attain in china?

Well, I've derailed this thread.

These days, no, not really. In the US I would just hop on the internet, find out all the laws etc, and probably easily find contact information for someone who deals with exotic pets. Add to cart. Wait.

Here, that's not really the case and I don't speak/read Mandarin. A lot of China still relies on phone calls and face time. There isn't such a plethora of information on the Internet. And to the best of my knowledge, there aren't any more exotic pet stores here than there are in your city. I have a feeling that I could talk to some guy who knows some guy who calls some guy, that he could deliver me a monkey. Where did it come from? Is it safe? Is it legal? Is it healthy/vaccinated? China is still pretty shady, especially if you aren't Chinese.

You guys are crazy. The last thing I want is to date Lambopower. Women and cars go together like peanut butter and garbage. Bleh. Women need to be feminine and talking about mattresses, books, cooking, art, and fashion, not talking about doors that open upward. I guess it's a sort of paradox. If she wanted a 918, I'd buy one. But if she wanted a 918, I wouldn't be interested in her. In fact, she's never even had a driver's license. That's how interested in cars she is.

The point isn't about her liking cars. My wife likes cars like I like diamonds. What we're saying is that the correct woman would respect the fact that you like cars and let you spend your money on the car you want.

Brian I think you are missing the point, it is not the fact that she isn't interested in cars, many women aren't, is the fact that it seems that you are "depriving" yourself of certain things that she doesn't approve of, I might be wrong but that's

how it comes across, in some of your previous posts I vaguely remember that you broke up with a girl and you were quite upset about it, if you guys got back together in the relationship with caveats attached your behaviour sort of makes

sense but that's not a good foundation for a successful relationship in my opinion , maybe this is a different girl and you don't want to "screw up" this relationship therefore you are very cautious, if I am wrong please ignore my above

comments.

I guess looking at my own relationship with my wife the point that I am trying to make is the fact that whatever my wife wants she can get and whatever I want I can get we would never seek each other's seal of approval if the things we are

getting are for our own individual use or pleasure we trust each other enough that we are ok with the fact that individually we can make an educated decision about a respective purchase.

The only requirement I had prior us getting engaged and subsequently married was that I get to keep my FREEDOM, we trust each other 100%, I would never cheat on my wife she knows that so if I want to stay out with the boys until 2 AM

nobody will call me to question my whereabouts, if I want to travel by myself I am free to do so without any questions asked and sure enough if I want to buy myself a damn car nobody will question me why, the same goes for my wife she's

entitled to exactly the same thing I am entitled to.

That, in my strictly personal opinion and experience, makes for a perfect relationship.

Haha. It's not like I'm not getting it because she wouldn't approve. LOL. I buy whatever the hell I want, when I want it. What I'm saying is, there is no mutual satisfaction from it, and such, it's of no interest to me. It's not about making sound financial decisions either, because I'm not married nor do I share a bank account. She works every day earning less than average, and I'm retired more or less. Money is of no concern to either of us.

$650K for something that I solely enjoy, well, isn't enjoyable. It's like eating dinner alone at the best restaurant. Or sex when the girl just clearly isn't into it. It's not a matter of it being too much, it's more a matter of what could I do better with it. My brother just got married. I'd enjoy much more cutting a $650K for his house than I would a car. Could do both in fact.

Maybe it's just me, but if there is no one to share in the enjoyment with, it's a waste. I've spent more than enough money on myself to realize that. If you can get such satisfaction out of a piece of metal, more power to you. I simply can't. That doesn't mean I don't like cars and driving. I do. I like them a lot, but I like people a lot more than I do cars.

5 step procedure to accomodate a P918 Spyder.

-fly to china

-grab a nearest monkey

-fly back

-dump the monkey to gf

-go and order the Porsche 918 Spyder

alternative 2 step option.

-dump the gf /and/or/ ask her to hand over the balls

-go and order the Porsche 918 Spyder

:D

Now for something completely different.

something_completely_different.jpg

Back on topic. That car is incredible and it's truly the next step in super cars. It's a big F.U. to the establishment that believes sports cars the devil.

Bravo Porsche!