Clock Wrong

jim501

Hey I noticed this morning that the time on the forum is 3 hours behind where it should be. Thought that my setting must have changed somehow but it wasn't, time here now is 3:25pm yet when I put it on Australia +10 GMT it says it is 12:25pm.

Is this happening for anyone else?

Not a big deal but I noticed that yesterday Fortis said he took his daughter to school at 6:45 and thought that's a bit early.

First up check the timezone the board is set for you.

Go to "my controls" which up the top and then down on the left you will see board settings.

If this is the right timezone for you and the time is still wrong then let us know and we will raise it with an admin.

Meantime have some Hold music.

I never had it adjusted I was on Canadian time for the last 4 years :lol2:

Edit:

jim501 I had the time adjusted to Sydney time before I made this post, the time displayed was 3 hours behind the real time here than

I adjusted it to (GMT + 13 hours Kamchatka,Anadyr) and it is displaying the right local time for us I hope this helps see you on the 14th

Yeah that's what I did but figured I would just mention it. Doesn't make a big difference.

Maybe it's true Americans think we are in the middle of Europe just above Italy lol (just kidding everyone)

• 3 weeks later...

mine is all over the place I adjusted it few times but it's still screwing up.

Email notifications don't work for me anymore, the site freezes at times for more than 5 minutes and the list goes on.

I am also having problems with the time being incorrect even though my timezime is set correctly. I noticed it a month or so ago.

Gents, we are having a few issues back stage but if the time is important to you may I suggest one of two things.

- you pay a visit to our forum watch sponsor and purchase a watch afterall it is a lot easier to carry around than a laptop and forum

- Move to a timezone where the time is right for you.

Meanwhile have some more hold music

the issue is that I ran out of timezones

Well, following Captain's suggestion...you can buy more watches. And there you go --- the perfect excuse to get more AP ROO's and you can blame Captain for it --- perfectly solution to your bad hobby (which I warned you about)! :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Well, following Captain's suggestion...you can buy more watches. And there you go --- the perfect excuse to get more AP ROO's and you can blame Captain for it --- perfectly solution to your bad hobby (which I warned you about)! :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

I know you did, funny you mentioned that I was just thinking the other day that it would be so nice to own a RG ROO :icon_mrgreen:

oh my bad..i just found out about this thread..i feel dumb for opening another thread..

edit: capt chaos, u got a song for me? :icon_mrgreen: im gonna need alot of songs while waiting.

just kidding..hope u guys fix it soon.

"This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is no longer available in your country."

:icon_mrgreen:

See, you should move to timezone that fits and canyou watch that video...

Okay last track, this is actually in the top five of my all time top favourite tracks and without a shadow of a doubt will be one of my desert island discs.

It features in the film Collateral and Foxx refers to it as classic even though it had only been out a few years but I have known about it for years because Groove Armada are one of my favourite all time bands; everyone should own Vertigo and Goodbye Country (Hello nightclub).

So put this on a comfortable volume, turn the phone off, turn the lights down low, pour yourself a glass of red and light up that cigar.

On a serious note, the time has thing has been mentioned to the site admins, we all know it is not the end of the world etc etc.