djrobroe's Gallardo

This past week while I was in Miami I had the opportunity to meet up with "djrobroe" from the forum and take some pictures of his car. The car is gorgeous!!! I went through a toll booth and I waited up for him to come through and the sound of his car when he was accelerating to get up to me sounded like the apocalypse was coming the sound was unreal. I just got home today and have only had time to edit one pic and throw a video of the car shooting flames on youtube but I will update it with more tomorrow. Thanks again Rob for letting me shoot your car! Enjoy!!

post-1386-1267587315_thumb.jpg

WOW!!! What a Car!!

what kind of exhaust setup did he have?

What year is that G? I love the 560 rear mod!

WOW!!! What a Car!!

OH crap! it wasn't till i saw this post that i realize from the STILL (front shot) that the car is the 1st gen G's modified.... WOW!

OH crap! it wasn't till i saw this post that i realize from the STILL (front shot) that the car is the 1st gen G's modified.... WOW!

Its such a nice mod!!

anybody know how much a mod like this would cost?

looks amazing

This past week while I was in Miami I had the opportunity to meet up with "djrobroe" from the forum and take some pictures of his car. The car is gorgeous!!! I went through a toll booth and I waited up for him to come through and the sound of his car when he was accelerating to get up to me sounded like the apocalypse was coming the sound was unreal. I just got home today and have only had time to edit one pic and throw a video of the car shooting flames on youtube but I will update it with more tomorrow. Thanks again Rob for letting me shoot your car! Enjoy!!

Jason it was a pleasure to meet you. Next time you're in Miami give me a ring and we'll hang out a bit. You did an awesome job with the car even though near the end i was freezing my ass off! lolol i know its nothing compared to the weather up north but it was cold as hell for me! lol

WOW!!! What a Car!!

To be honest with you I have no idea which exhaust setup it is. The previous owner had it done and it seems to be tough to get in contact with the previous owner through the dealer but i'll try to find out.

Its such a nice mod!!

anybody know how much a mod like this would cost?

looks amazing

i'll try to get that info for you, but all the parts used are OEM at least for the front. Doral Collision Center had it checked out for me.

That car is getting the twin turbos soon, am I right Jason?

Yes it is, just trying to enjoy the car for the next month or two before i start getting the work done... it'll be hard to let it go for a few weeks

I said it before, but I love this car...The bumpers. The black roof, deck, and mirrors. And of course, the flames!! Nice!!!

I said it before, but I love this car...The bumpers. The black roof, deck, and mirrors. And of course, the flames!! Nice!!!

Yep, car is dope, and turbos will complete the package. :icon_thumleft:

i'd assume the rear setup has to be OEM parts?

yes it is....

i saw on the other forums you got evoms ecu upgrade. any dyno sheets?

not yet i'll post them soon.... ill say one thing though im eager to get the TT's done.... not what i expected.... i do believe that my m5 with all its mods was faster than the gallardo i have now....

Very nice. I love the conversion. Would definitely like to know more about this. There was some discussion last year about the conversion but nothing ever came of it. Guess someone actually pulled it off. I am sure there is lots of interest...please post more pix and details! :)

Here are a few more pics from Jason.... let me know what you guys thinkkkkkk....

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg