DOT said NO!!

toyroy2003

Well the USA goverment in an effort to keep us safe, (the DOT) would not allow the LP670-4SV OEM Factory racing harness into the USA for USA cars NOR as an option to purchase..

Well got my set in today, via a good frined in Europe..hope to have them installed this weekend on my LP670-4SV White #12 car. Hardware and mounting bolts/points are the same on ALL car, USA and Euro..will bolt right in.

LOVE them!!

post-23696-1268750520_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1268750525_thumb.jpg

Looks cool but getting in and out of a 4 point racing harness is a pain! :)

OR on the posative side...

A great way to keep the "Elf" in the car...!!

post-23696-1268751710_thumb.jpg

Well the USA goverment in an effort to keep us safe, (the DOT) would not allow the LP670-4SV OEM Factory racing harness into the USA for USA cars NOR as an option to purchase......

So..... with that in mind; I'd love to know how they plan on getting around the side air bag issue in the LP570-4 SL ?? (Seeing as people are saying that the SL sport seats, without side airbags, will be available in the U.S. cars). :eusa_think:

So..... with that in mind; I'd love to know how they plan on getting around the side air bag issue in the LP570-4 SL ?? (Seeing as people are saying that the SL sport seats, without side airbags, will be available in the U.S. cars). :eusa_think:

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

Well the USA goverment in an effort to keep us safe, (the DOT) would not allow the LP670-4SV OEM Factory racing harness into the USA for USA cars NOR as an option to purchase..

Do they have this little statement on them? :icon_mrgreen:

lamboservice024.jpg

there will be no carbon seats in the 570 for the US market, few people placed orders and it was confirmed.

Do they have this little statement on them? :icon_mrgreen:

Yes, that is printed on the 1994SE30 belt..

None such on these belts..BUT they do have an experation date on them first time I have seen that..

says "Not vlid for use after 2014" Hummmmmmmmmmm?

there will be no carbon seats in the 570 for the US market, few people placed orders and it was confirmed.

100% correct, my order was kicked back and will only come with the standard seats...still getting them in Alcantera however..

Roy, i hope you really didn't pay thousands for the "lambo" (Scroth) harness set. those are standard Scroth Racing harness set with Lambo patches. cost about $350 set w/o patches. all racing harness are required to be dated for use by santioning bodies.

Yes, that is printed on the 1994SE30 belt..

None such on these belts..BUT they do have an experation date on them first time I have seen that..

says "Not vlid for use after 2014" Hummmmmmmmmmm?

That's for racing...If you race, they will have to be 'rewebbed' every few years in order to pass tech inspection. I think the reason is that sunlight can breakdown the stitching on the belts thus lowering the working load limit.

Most places will reweb it for a small fee...When I was racing, I always found it easier to just buy a new belt set, and then sell the used ones on E-bay.