I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

That is sharp Modo! Congrats!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks love the eotech, thinking about getting the G33 for it. It's a range toy so no need for back ups, and I'm going to build a 308 to reach out past 300 yards.

Gotchya...I love to have all of my firearms ready to do double duty if needed for an HD or SHTF situation hence my obsession with BUIS. Check out Primary Arms for their magnifiers. They offer 3x, 5x and 7x magnifiers that are a heck of a lot cheaper then the EOTECH G33 and get amazing reviews.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CF on your rifle. When I build the wifey her superleggera AR-15 it will be CF all the way. I am assuming to make yours Cali legal you have no threaded barrel, fixed stock, bullet button, no bayonet lug...is that it?

I keep extra batteries, and it's a snap to switch out. I like the G33 cause it folds out of the way. Good luck with the wife's AR, Lancer makes some really nice CF.

To be Cali legal you have to either have a bullet button or no "evil features" ( pistol grip, flash suppressor, forward grip).

Just one case? What caliber? I've got plenty stockpiled...lol.

ALL of my buddys laughed when I was buying as many cases of .223 back in the day as I could for $189.00...... Now all my beta mags are filled and let's just say I'm good on ammo (who's laughing now)!!!!

Theyre still laughing at your betamags though... :icon_mrgreen:

Just one case? What caliber? I've got plenty stockpiled...lol.

ALL of my buddys laughed when I was buying as many cases of .223 back in the day as I could for $189.00...... Now all my beta mags are filled and let's just say I'm good on ammo (who's laughing now)!!!!

I remember buying cases of Wolf .223 at gun shows for $120 all day long, 7.62 was about the same and 9mm was $89. This was before the internet, before everyone and their grandma started buying AR's, and Tec-9's and M11's were the "scary" guns.

I keep extra batteries, and it's a snap to switch out. I like the G33 cause it folds out of the way. Good luck with the wife's AR, Lancer makes some really nice CF.

To be Cali legal you have to either have a bullet button or no "evil features" ( pistol grip, flash suppressor, forward grip).

They have slide to the side mounts. Just throwing that out there.

They have slide to the side mounts. Just throwing that out there.

I'm open to it, can you link one you'd recommend?

We all know RD loves his miniguns!

Amazing to think that they were actually getting ready to get rid of the minigun until Dillon went and improved on it.

I'm open to it, can you link one you'd recommend?

Usually I look at their 6x with a PA QD Flip to the Side mount but this new 3x with the extended eye relief and the ADM mount looks SOLID. Since you are getting a 308 for reaching out and touching something the 3x should do the trick for you (in my humble opinion).

https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_Arms_3X...pa3xlersm02.htm

Picked it up today. Also got a few hundred rounds of plinkers and a couple boxes of fcuk Shit up.

Need to order the standard reach trigger and srt kit for it asap. The stock trigger is nothing compared to the srt on my m11-a1.

Good times ahead for this one.

IMAG2617.jpg

Picked it up today. Also got a few hundred rounds of plinkers and a couple boxes of fcuk Shit up.

Need to order the standard reach trigger and srt kit for it asap. The stock trigger is nothing compared to the srt on my m11-a1.

Good times ahead for this one.

IMAG2617.jpg

Congrats. Sgammo.com sells good ammo cheap for plinking.

If any of you are looking for .22 ARs for plinking CDNN is selling all metal Colt and HKs for decent prices this weekend. I might pick up 2 for my boys.

Charlie!!! I'm gonna need an amphibian!!!

Done! The S is what you want - The titanium baffle makes it lighter and is the way to go. Navy stainless finish is standard and is pretty nice! If you want something unigue we can see if they have in stock the Nato green or charcoal black? I will get pricing Tuesday when back in the "office".

Done! The S is what you want - The titanium baffle makes it lighter and is the way to go. Navy stainless finish is standard and is pretty nice! If you want something unigue we can see if they have in stock the Nato green or charcoal black? I will get pricing Tuesday when back in the "office".

Excellent!

• 2 weeks later...

"Sons of Guns" star Will Hayden was arrested on child molestation charges, according to the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office. The owner of the firearms business behind the hit Discovery Channel series was arrested and booked in East Baton Rouge, Louisiana, early Saturday.

I saw that a few days and was going to post it but forgot. Says his ex-gf is bitter. Guess we will see.

So now his daughter came forward and another victim from 22 years ago. This is getting ugly.

So now his daughter came forward and another victim from 22 years ago. This is getting ugly.

Now been accused of abusing three different girls in his life.... Where theres smoke...

Now been accused of abusing three different girls in his life.... Where theres smoke...

Yeah when the first victim spoke out and it was a bitter ex situation I was guarded. When the daughter dropped the bombshell with her husbands full support I stood up and took notice...now its truly horrifying. This is why we have the death penalty.

Yeah when the first victim spoke out and it was a bitter ex situation I was guarded. When the daughter dropped the bombshell with her husbands full support I stood up and took notice...now its truly horrifying. This is why we have the death penalty.

OH... HOLY SHIT... Another came forward today... That makes 4.

Heres the chronology as I understand it...

A few weeks ago he was arrested for molesting a girl (this was the accusation by the ex)...

Then he was arrested for molesting his tweenage daughter (most people assumed this was the same victim- it wasn't)

Then his adult daughter from the show said, "Yep... Me too."

Now this other adult woman said "yep... me too whem I was a kid,"

OH... HOLY SHIT... Another came forward today... That makes 4.

Heres the chronology as I understand it...

A few weeks ago he was arrested for molesting a girl (this was the accusation by the ex)...

Then he was arrested for molesting his tweenage daughter (most people assumed this was the same victim- it wasn't)

Then his adult daughter from the show said, "Yep... Me too."

Now this other adult woman said "yep... me too whem I was a kid,"

The 1st arrest was back in August. I didn't realize that #1 and#2 younger girls were different. I thought they were one in the same and the victim from today was #3...WOW. Like I said this is why we have the death penalty. You can't rehab a sexual predator like this.

The daughter from the show has a kid too...any chance the kid is his and not some ex boy friend?

Excellent!

Bad news - RSR does not sell them since NFA firearms. I unfortunately can not get a discount for civilian. BUT, definitely get one!