I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

IMG_20140811_145729462_HDR.jpg

Light weight build coming along nicely. Still needs a muzzle device (FSC 556), light weight BCG, charging handle, and some little parts but overall 80% there.

Really liking this carbon fiber handguard. It's stupid light and really nice quality.

IMG_20140811_133512691.jpg

Edit: And ignore the rail riser, just using that to hold the handguard on until the barrel nut gets here.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_20140811_145729462_HDR.jpg

Light weight build coming along nicely. Still needs a muzzle device (FSC 556), light weight BCG, charging handle, and some little parts but overall 80% there.

Really liking this carbon fiber handguard. It's stupid light and really nice quality.

IMG_20140811_133512691.jpg

Edit: And ignore the rail riser, just using that to hold the handguard on until the barrel nut gets here.

I was literally typing a response asking what the heck that was! Love the CF. AR-15 Superleggera!!!!

Got another stamp.

DAMN I AM JEALOUS! How many HKs is that now? What is the turn around on the tax stamps you are seeing and are you using e-file?

I was literally typing a response asking what the heck that was! Love the CF. AR-15 Superleggera!!!!

Haha yea. It's made by AP Customs. And the lower is polymer by New Frontier Armory...so I guess this is about as non-metal of an AR-15 as you can make.

Haha yea. It's made by AP Customs. And the lower is polymer by New Frontier Armory...so I guess this is about as non-metal of an AR-15 as you can make.

Would you mind weighing it? I want to build a stripped down lightweight AR for my wife and I am curious what this comes in at. I was already thinking of a polymer lower with a CF hand guard and a cut down pencil barrel (I will SBR it for her).

It came full assembled:

2012-05-28_16-31-22_352.jpg

The LPK is polymer as well so it really is pretty damn light.

I might pick one up for my polymer upper (.22) and see how she does. CDNN was selling them for under $200 awhile back and I couldn't pass that up for a dedicated .22 upper that was completely built and ready to throw on a lower.

Got another stamp.

that thing is awesome!!!!

DAMN I AM JEALOUS! How many HKs is that now? What is the turn around on the tax stamps you are seeing and are you using e-file?

I've got at least three... I've lost count...

E filed this last month... It's gotten super fast.

Is this a paper filed item from October?

Nope... Just a few weeks ago...

LP Members - SUREFIRE ORDER - message me a link from their site exactly what you want from Surefire. I am putting an order together next week and will be able to save you some funds!

"Sons of Guns" star Will Hayden was arrested on child molestation charges, according to the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office. The owner of the firearms business behind the hit Discovery Channel series was arrested and booked in East Baton Rouge, Louisiana, early Saturday.

I saw that a few days and was going to post it but forgot. Says his ex-gf is bitter. Guess we will see.

LP Members - SUREFIRE ORDER - message me a link from their site exactly what you want from Surefire. I am putting an order together next week and will be able to save you some funds!

Damnit... Timings not good for me... Any chance this will happen again?

Guys, my company has been selling a lot of Leupold optics in the last several weeks. If you are considering a Leupold optic please do not hesitate to message me what you want and I will get you a price. We are a dealer for Leupold. These just came in for one of our clients. Also we have an October course coming up: http://atacsol.com/training/precision-rifle?product_id=61

This course has some unique features that we offer: Shooting out of a helicopter with our weapons, night driving course with night vision, and we will have you use our carbines for a cool tactical course. All food, lodging etc is included! If you are serious about long gun then this is the course for you!

post-10287-1408043355_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1408043789_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1408043801_thumb.jpg

post-10287-1408043810_thumb.jpg

Guys, my company has been selling a lot of Leupold optics in the last several weeks. If you are considering a Leupold optic please do not hesitate to message me what you want and I will get you a price. We are a dealer for Leupold. These just came in for one of our clients. Also we have an October course coming up: http://atacsol.com/training/precision-rifle?product_id=61

This course has some unique features that we offer: Shooting out of a helicopter with our weapons, night driving course with night vision, and we will have you use our carbines for a cool tactical course. All food, lodging etc is included! If you are serious about long gun then this is the course for you!

You're in Georgia?

That looks like fun.

tell me which one looks better to hold.

Well I went a played with both of them. And I jailed the 227 today. :icon_thumleft: The HK is nice but I dunno, I just prefer the feel of the sig.

You're in Georgia?

That looks like fun.

We are headquartered in AZ but use many facilities provided to us across the US. You should join us Oct 6-10 !!!

Well I went a played with both of them. And I jailed the 227 today. :icon_thumleft: The HK is nice but I dunno, I just prefer the feel of the sig.

Congrats, great gun. I found a HK VP9 I'm going in to DROS tomorrow.