I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

You can also purchase a semiautomatic M240 from Ohio Ordnance Works: LINK Only $14K.

Add a bump-fire stock and it basically is like a full-auto.

Thats what I was getting at with the 3MR Tac Con trigger.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I am going to be selling a FN FiveSeveN and a FN FNX Tactical .45. Both in the FDE color with 50 rds through each. Have tons of ammo for both. Also would sell a new Surefire X-300 Ultra weapon light for cheap. Doing a little spring cleaning and wanted to offer them up here before elsewhere.

Isn't that kind of torturing the animal? Assuming you probably had no choice though.

and-who-gives-a-fuck_zpsgl1qxsfx.jpg

You can also purchase a semiautomatic M240 from Ohio Ordnance Works: LINK Only $14K.

Add a bump-fire stock and it basically is like a full-auto.

Heres a mk43 for 12K

Guys, I am going to be selling a FN FiveSeveN and a FN FNX Tactical .45. Both in the FDE color with 50 rds through each. Have tons of ammo for both. Also would sell a new Surefire X-300 Ultra weapon light for cheap. Doing a little spring cleaning and wanted to offer them up here before elsewhere.

Buddy is looking for a fiveseven. Pm me the price please.

• 4 weeks later...

Took my handgun class today and got my finger prints done, now I just have to apply for my license and wait 3 more weeks to get it lol anyone else get anything good?

Tennessee Arms was running a sale on their lowers. Never played with poly lowers before on an AR so I scooped up 3 for $90 with free shipping. Ordered them in FDE, ODG and pink.

I will probably SBR 2 of them if I like them.

Anybody ever done a 80% 1911 frames, Ive been doing a lot of research while overseas and I kinda want to try my hand at making a gun.

Anybody have any advice?

How long does it normally take for you to get all the stuff for your sbr hannibal? I've been looking at making a trust and stuff. Does a sbr cost alot more than a regular AR if you piece it together?

How long does it normally take for you to get all the stuff for your sbr hannibal? I've been looking at making a trust and stuff. Does a sbr cost alot more than a regular AR if you piece it together?

When I did my first 2 back in December of 13 it took about 5 months through e file. Some friends did them last summer and got them back in 21 days.

As for cost it just depends on what parts you want. I built a no frills one for $600 without optics. Generally I think you can build for cheaper than you can buy especially when you start to make any upgrades to triggers or quad rails or the like.

Anybody ever done a 80% 1911 frames, Ive been doing a lot of research while overseas and I kinda want to try my hand at making a gun.

Anybody have any advice?

I've got a buddy who has made a few ARs that way. You need to have a good jig set and a drill set up. Never even contemplated doing a 1911. I think that would be a lot harder because the slide has to move back and forth on it.

Might be a silly question but why couldn't I just get a AR pistol and use that as a SBR? Are you allowed to shoulder it?

Might be a silly question but why couldn't I just get a AR pistol and use that as a SBR? Are you allowed to shoulder it?

The old answer was go a head and shoulder it with the buffer tube. However the ATF keeps changing its mind and lately have bee looking at the arm braces and saying that by shouldering them you aren't using them in their intended purpose.

I just SBR them cause why not. No questions and they are cool as heck.

Very true, just curious. Because I just read that they said you can shoulder it and it doesn't change the fact that it's a pistol but other people say that they care about it. Do you suppress all your SBRs hannibal?

Very true, just curious. Because I just read that they said you can shoulder it and it doesn't change the fact that it's a pistol but other people say that they care about it. Do you suppress all your SBRs hannibal?

So far they all have a dedicated can or I have a can they can use.

So if I get a pistol and go to the range and put it on my shoulder would anyone actually say anything? Or would they and I'd go to jail for 20 years lol what kind of uppers do you normally get hannibal? The ones from palmetto seem pretty reasonable priced.

I can't speak as to what may or may not happen at a range if you shoulder a pistol.

As for uppers PSA makes nice stuff. Just depends on what you want to spend. SAA and BCM also make nice stuff.

My next 2 builds will be Frankensteins depending on what deals I find and what I want to spend money on. Right now I am looking at Tennessee Arms lowers, SAA uppers with Adam Arms barrels and quad rails are TBD.

Hmm. Hadn't really thought about putting a can on an AR pistol and shouldering it... add a sling.

PDW_Employment-640.jpg

Today was a good day:

Stripper Upper

Upper Parts Kit

Adjustable Gas Block and Gas Tube

Barrel

and a few other goodies on their way to me.

Hope to have the 2 rifles built within the next 2 weeks.

What does everyone use for ear protection?