Panamera Vbox

Allan-Herbie

quick times for this type of car! but Id imagine it taking on the 997TT from a roll or dig is just not going to happen.

quick times for this type of car! but Id imagine it taking on the 997TT from a roll or dig is just not going to happen.

A stock 997TT from a dead stop and the Panamera will be close.

A stock 997TT from a dead stop and the Panamera will be close.

even a tiptronic 997TT? Id like to see that race.

Got one for one of my clients, car is the shit period. I loved the way that it drove, very impressive car. The ass end is still ugly as sin to me though.

What a beast. And with the fold-down back seats it's actually pretty damn practical.

Glad they made it.

What a beast. And with the fold-down back seats it's actually pretty damn practical.

Glad they made it.

:iamwithstupid:

I just wonder if two Great Danes would fit in the back? :eusa_think:

I extensively drove Panamera turbo and I must say in the straight line my bentley gt speed feels A LOT faster, and I also think the launches on bentley are faster too (not measured, just gut feeling). However the panamera handling is great, even through it weighs quite a lot it feels like 911 turbo, and the interior is sweet. The only thing I didn't like was the exhaust sound, it was retarded, sounded like some old crap diesel car.

eh, not that impressive, my 2005 E55 went 12.07 @ 116.3 MPH bone stock......

Damn seriously???? :shock: I had no idea the E55's were that quick stock. I have been considering picking up a 2003-2006 E-class for about 3 or 4 months now. Badasss sedans.

eh, not that impressive, my 2005 E55 went 12.07 @ 116.3 MPH bone stock......

If you got that out of an E55, im willing to vet you would get much better out of the Panamera... Ive driven both and the Panamera is MUCH faster..

Glad they made it.

:iamwithstupid:

It seems you want the rear seat config that DOESN"T have the large center console. Otherwise, you're stuck with the center piece not folding down.