Has Noahs ark been found?

Guest skokos

How about an anonymous board here on LP, where no usernames will be attached to the posts!! :icon_mrgreen:

I'm guessing it would be hard to identify Wiggs on such a board!!

It would be good but it would just spill over into other threads see Mandals and Latina wimmin.

PS Wiggs will be the one holding onto every word like a hungry randy rottweiler onto a babies arm.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about an anonymous board here on LP, where no usernames will be attached to the posts!! :icon_mrgreen:

I'm guessing it would be hard to identify Wiggs on such a board!!

And Sprite, since he would agree with everything he says.

It would actually be quite funny.

Well put. Open discussion is how you prevent hatred and war.

man I wish we could have a religion section on LP. A lot of bright people to discuss things!

I try my best not to discuss religion politics or money. I try to listen and learn. Most people will not change anything they believe no matter how good your arguement is.

I used to be religiuos because that was what I was taught. Through what I saw and heard and thought I came to my own conclusion about the existence of God.

Well put. Open discussion is how you prevent hatred and war.

man I wish we could have a religion section on LP. A lot of bright people to discuss things!

I agree, there HAS to be a way that as soon as some undisciplined clown that can't stay respectful and hold a mature conversation or gets out of hand can get a 90 day or 6month suspension on the spot and the thread is able to continue on... It should be be pretty simple. The anonymity part doesn't really matter to me, because simply.....anything, anyone might say at all times anyways, we should be able to understand that we are responsible for what or how everyone may perceive or think about us from that day forth. Keeping profile visible would kind of keep us "honest". Keep the thread tightly moderated with a two man shift or something.

Surely there are plenty of us on here that can have a mature conversation with conflicts and disagreements and still respect each other in the morning.... :icon_mrgreen:

Holy. Jesus. fcuk!!

D.Wiggs you have a very strong way of expressing your opinion and in the process hurt people, I must admit I've only red part of your post because I managed to get the essence of it in the first sentence, I am not having a go at you, I am not trying to stir the pot, I am not looking for an argument, the reason I am bringing it up is because so many times I've done it myself but I learned to dial it back and I am a lot happier and the same I can say for the people that I interact with.

Certain level of intellectual seeks a different level of explanation, that's why the majority are followers, when you learn that you will get tired of screaming what you believe to be the truth and try to impose it on others diminishing their point of view on the subject, tiring and somewhat pointless exercise, you will not have enough time in your life to educate the world maybe you should reset your boundaries and you might be able to make more of an impact, just a thought!

One point I will make, I am far from being a religious person, never red the Bible (maybe I should) I got dragged to church few times in my life, I am by no means expert on the subject I am listening at both camps making arguments and I am taking in things that make sense to me and I can apply them in my daily life, like the 10 commandments, nothing wrong with those rules, I don't know about floods and stuff and to be honest I so don't care.

In a way I am torn and so we should all be, if you are a reasonably intelligent individual you will admit that there is phenomena that even since can not explain along with religious theories that since proved wrong so until your camp can prove to me beyond any reasonable doubt that you are right I am somewhat torn between the camps, your camp can not convince me 100% their camp can not convince me 100%, there are so many things that can not be explained and to be honest I am way to lazy to worry about it myself I just wait for others to do the research for me :icon_mrgreen: I am not interested in wasting my life searching for the "truth" because the truth makes no difference, just a waste of time to be honest with you.

For someone that can't 100% prove his own theory you sure scream it from the top of your lungs, you know they are wrong because you think they are but how can you prove your point beyond any reasonable doubt, same goes for the other camp, as usual the truth is somewhere in the middle., both camps are just as bad as each other, think of me as Switzerland in this whole saga :icon_thumleft:

It would be good but it would just spill over into other threads see Mandals and Latina wimmin.

PS Wiggs will be the one holding onto every word like a hungry randy rottweiler onto a babies arm.

I think people could keep it where it belongs and, if not, simply move the thread.

And Sprite, since he would agree with everything he says.

It would actually be quite funny.

He's a smart man!

I agree with everything d.wiggs says too. lol

:icon_super: :icon_mrgreen:

and he agrees with me, see my sig :)

:lol2:

I agree, there HAS to be a way that as soon as some undisciplined clown that can't stay respectful and hold a mature conversation or gets out of hand can get a 90 day or 6month suspension on the spot and the thread is able to continue on... It should be be pretty simple. The anonymity part doesn't really matter to me, because simply.....anything, anyone might say at all times anyways, we should be able to understand that we are responsible for what or how everyone may perceive or think about us from that day forth. Keeping profile visible would kind of keep us "honest". Keep the thread tightly moderated with a two man shift or something.

Surely there are plenty of us on here that can have a mature conversation with conflicts and disagreements and still respect each other in the morning.... :icon_mrgreen:

Totally agree. People have to learn to conduct themselves properly regardless of what they are talking about just like people shouldn't immediately be offended by religious discussion and debate.

D.Wiggs you have a very strong way of expressing your opinion and in the process hurt people, I must admit I've only red part of your post because I managed to get the essence of it in the first sentence, I am not having a go at you, I am not trying to stir the pot, I am not looking for an argument, the reason I am bringing it up is because so many times I've done it myself but I learned to dial it back and I am a lot happier and the same I can say for the people that I interact with.

Certain level of intellectual seeks a different level of explanation, that's why the majority are followers, when you learn that you will get tired of screaming what you believe to be the truth and try to impose it on others diminishing their point of view on the subject, tiring and somewhat pointless exercise, you will not have enough time in your life to educate the world maybe you should reset your boundaries and you might be able to make more of an impact, just a thought!

One point I will make, I am far from being a religious person, never red the Bible (maybe I should) I got dragged to church few times in my life, I am by no means expert on the subject I am listening at both camps making arguments and I am taking in things that make sense to me and I can apply them in my daily life, like the 10 commandments, nothing wrong with those rules, I don't know about floods and stuff and to be honest I so don't care.

In a way I am torn and so we should all be, if you are a reasonably intelligent individual you will admit that there is phenomena that even since can not explain along with religious theories that since proved wrong so until your camp can prove to me beyond any reasonable doubt that you are right I am somewhat torn between the camps, your camp can not convince me 100% their camp can not convince me 100%, there are so many things that can not be explained and to be honest I am way to lazy to worry about it myself I just wait for others to do the research for me :icon_mrgreen: I am not interested in wasting my life searching for the "truth" because the truth makes no difference, just a waste of time to be honest with you.

For someone that can't 100% prove his own theory you sure scream it from the top of your lungs, you know they are wrong because you think they are but how can you prove your point beyond any reasonable doubt, same goes for the other camp, as usual the truth is somewhere in the middle., both camps are just as bad as each other, think of me as Switzerland in this whole saga :icon_thumleft:

Ok Switzerland! :lol2:

There are a few things that I can prove, but most things I cannot. I never said that I was 100% certain; what I do claim is that the evidence so overwhelmingly supports my opinion and so overwhelminly refutes their's, that it should be rethought.

Gravity is not 100%; we could be completely wrong; however, I would NOT advocate teaching (or toleratiing the teaching of) the possibility gravity doesn't exist and that you need not worry about it. Opposing theories do NOT necessarily have to have equal plausibility; in fact, this is almost never the case. One is usually quite wrong. I'm sure that it hurts some people to realize that what they believe is so poorly routed on evidence and, instead, upon fallacy and superstition, but that doesn't make it any less important that they know it.

I don't think anyone would be too concerned with the feelings of someone who was preaching the Earth was flat or that the sun rose in the West, or that Mars was a marshmellow; instead, people would lambast them for being 'wrong', even though they were not 100% certain. I am saying that it is my belief that the aforementioned beliefs are on par with believing in god (i.e., based on the evidence). It's fine if someone wants to challenge my beliefs; I am willing and able to defend them! :icon_mrgreen: I hope one day we have a dedicated forum so that I can properly outline exactly why I believe what I believe; and others can as well.

And Capt Chaos; I welcome the invite for a pint!

Maybe we could have a science board, with no religious discussion? I love to discuss science, and I'm sure there are tons of forums to do this on, but I "know" people on this forum, and I think this would be a great arena for it :icon_thumleft:

Oh well, we have the off topic forum for this I guess :P

D.Wiggs my friend you love to argue don't you? Next time keep it simple I got a headache from trying to understand your reply you got all philosophical on my ass :lol2:

One thing I can say, I believe I've done my part and for that I should go to heaven, before I got married I used to "interact" with so many beautiful women let me tell you I kept hearing "OH MY GOD!" right, left and centre :icon_mrgreen:

D.Wiggs my friend you love to argue don't you? Next time keep it simple I got a headache from trying to understand your reply you got all philosophical on my ass :lol2:

One thing I can say, I believe I've done my part and for that I should go to heaven, before I got married I used to "interact" with so many beautiful women let me tell you I kept hearing "OH MY GOD!" right, left and centre :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2:

Growing up I woke up to this view every day:

yerevan.jpg

armenia-yerevan-mtg.jpg

That's Mt. Ararat in case you were wondering. I have lost count how many times an expedition from Japan (also - Italy, UK, Russia etc...) made the news with some sort of a finding - from a small piece of wood from the top to tales that the ark is 100% there and they're getting ready to bring it down.

Believe what you want to believe in, just be honest with yourself and never force others to believe the same.

I hope one day we have a dedicated forum so that I can properly outline exactly why I believe what I believe; and others can as well.

I would really like to hear that, I have a feeling people can learn a lot from you.

I would really like to hear that, I have a feeling people can learn a lot from you.

Thank you, and likewise I from them.

D.Wiggs for Pope :icon_thumleft:

I'm all for it but I'm straight AND not a pedophile.

but you wear a big pointy hat

That's only because it matches the mandals.

I'm all for it but I'm straight AND not a pedophile.

damn I really wanted to see a "murdered out" Pope mobile!

damn I really wanted to see a "murdered out" Pope mobile!

You got it all wrong, it would be a lifted 4X4 with 1200HP and 2000+lb ft. or torque and would be called "Mark of the Beast" :lol2:

I think being the Pope would be cool.

You get your job by smoke from a chimney, I mean that is better than any American Idol audition and then when you are the big chief you are the direct voice from the big man upstairs.

No one else corrupting your conversation with the big chief.

You can sit on your balcony with thousands upon thousands of people hanging onto your every word.

"I have been speaking to the big man upstairs... erm he wants me to tell you lot, yep all of you, even those at the back, he wants erm... you to hop on one foot."

Growing up I woke up to this view every day:

yerevan.jpg

armenia-yerevan-mtg.jpg

That's Mt. Ararat in case you were wondering. I have lost count how many times an expedition from Japan (also - Italy, UK, Russia etc...) made the news with some sort of a finding - from a small piece of wood from the top to tales that the ark is 100% there and they're getting ready to bring it down.

Believe what you want to believe in, just be honest with yourself and never force others to believe the same.

Didn't you go up there? It doesn't seem to be so inaccessible. Somebody mentioned in an earlier post, that in the days the Bible was written, nobody was there to witness the existence of the ark. If there are so many rumors about it, why don't people these days go there and take a look? Is it really that hard to climb that mountain?

If there are so many rumors about it, why don't people these days go there and take a look? Is it really that hard to climb that mountain?

people listen to rumors and just take it..they're too lazy to find out themselves..