RomanDad on verge of major accomplishment

Roman

We're having the good people at Guiness investigate and confirm this, but preliminarily I have been named as the only person to vomit in a Chuck-E-Cheese, PRIOR to eating the food.

I'm quite proud of this accomplishment, as the projectile vomit was joined simultaneously with equally high pressure diarrhea, and at one point I resembled a fat, half naked, pinwheel of sewage. Had this been an olympic ice skating routine, I have no doubt I would have taken home the gold....

For those secretly praying I will succumb to this illness (I would put the odds at 50/50 right now...) be forewarned I have bequeathed my moderatorship to Panterra in my Will.

As an aside, anybody planning on visiting the Chuck-E-Cheese in Foothill ranch, may want to avoid the men's handi-cap toilet stall for the foreseeable future.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the Novovirus! I had that a few weeks back. I throw up like once every few years and hate it. I'd rather break a bone than vomit!

Sounds like the Novovirus! I had that a few weeks back. I throw up like once every few years and hate it. I'd rather break a bone than vomit!

Ive never ralphed any where but home.... Doing it in public is a whole new level of yuck.

Or NOTHING better than throwing up if you've had too much to drink.

yeah, the only thing ive gad to drink in the last 24 hours is a few sips of ice tea. so i didnt even earn it through fun.

i now have a fever of 102... so ill probably need to do something to lower that soon.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What are you ewwing at? Just for that Im mailing you a stool sample.

102.7. Mickey mouse just danced into the room.... He wants me to go with him....

For those secretly praying I will succumb to this illness (I would put the odds at 50/50 right now...) be forewarned I have bequeathed my moderatorship to Panterra in my Will.

Did anyone have you in the ghoul pool??

102.7. Mickey mouse just danced into the room.... He wants me to go with him....

LOL, I don't see Mickey anywhere, but I definitely got food poisoning the day before my half marathon. I spent all of last night on the toilet and then (I blame my stubbornness) decided to participate in the race and ran from portalet to portalet for ~13 miles. It was by far the worst experience in my entire life.

What are you ewwing at? Just for that Im mailing you a stool sample.

:lol2:

Get better soon man.

Yeah that's not good. Get to a doctor or something.

Have your wife rub Lavacol or some other rubbing alcohol on you; it will bring down your temperature quickly; as will ice baths.

I feel your pain...Just now getting over my own little bug. Had a hearing on Thursday then had to drive home 2.5 hours, only to barely make it to the toilet where I virtually repainted the thing. Got it cleaned up just in time to turn around and puke with a bloody nose just to make the color interesting. Luckily I didn't have to throw up anymore, but I did run through 4 jumbo roles of Charmin extra soft over the next 36 hours along with the obligatory stomach cramps. Fever spiked to 102.5 (normal core temp for me is a balmy 96.6 or so) a couple of times and while I never saw Mickey Mouse, I'm not sure if I would have recognized him. All Ive had to eat since thursday is a cup of yogurt, about 5 saltine crackers, and endless water & Gatorade. Finally starting to come around when I logged on here and saw that the Noah's ark thread and had to shit again when I saw the page count! :icon_mrgreen: Hope you feel better!