WTB: 06-07 Balloon White Gallardo Spyder

M5V10

I just paid $125 for an '08 Spyder.

1 owner. Yellow. 17,500 miles. 15K service done. 60% clutch left. PPI nearly perfect. 2 minor warranty issues that are being corrected.

There are certainly deals out there if you are patient.

damn. Good deal

He didn't quote you.

I never said he did. I said the 125k sounds right on the money for a Yellow 17.5k mile car.

Are you kidding? That's right on the money IMO.

my friend found me a 08 with 7,k something for $121.000. thats why i feel it could have been better.

my friend found me a 08 with 7,k something for $121.000. thats why i feel it could have been better.

Damn, looks like there are still really good deals to be found on the Spyders!

Care to enlighten me where this deal(s) were? Im in the market right now. Thanks!!! Besides the obvious cars.com, autotrader, ebay etc as I have combed them pretty well

spaceballs.jpg

Thats gotta be a private party sale. Most 08 Spiders I am seeing are up around what Sprite paid for his....

I know of an 08 Spyder Verde Ithaca with ~3k miles that just went for 168k.... So definitely some price variances.

There are deals to be had though. Especially if you are considering several colors.

I'd like to know where these deals are too. I haven't even truly looked into the private seller deals at all, but I always thought eBay was a good barometer for pricing.

I can't believe some of the prices you guys are paying - good finds for sure!! My G may come sooner than I think... :eusa_dance:

I know of an 08 Spyder Verde Ithaca with ~3k miles that just went for 168k.... So definitely some price variances.

There are deals to be had though. Especially if you are considering several colors.

Yea there seems to be some major variances right now which makes the market a little hard to read...Spyders seem to definitely have taken a jump in the past couple months.

Yea there seems to be some major variances right now which makes the market a little hard to read...Spyders seem to definitely have taken a jump in the past couple months.

Yeah with spring time here spyders are getting picked up left and right. I called on around 5 different spyders that were still listed on dealer websites only to be told "sorry it's already sold".

Look at how few cars are on ebay.

If anyone is looking for a Balloon White Spyder that is FULLY loaded (CCBs, nav, backup cam, CF 1&2 interior, travel pkg, branding pkg, etc) I am willing to sell mine. Looking to get a coupe to daily drive / eventually TT. (would consider a trade...06+ pearl orange Gallardo)

Pics here: http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=48369&hl=

get the murci!

:iamwithstupid:

Since you only keep the cars 2 weeks or so anyway, experience owning a Murc then flip it.

Since you only keep the cars 2 weeks or so anyway, experience owning a Murc then flip it.

I would guess its more anything is for sale for the right price. Everything I own is for sale even the stuff I bought last week.

Care to enlighten me where this deal(s) were? Im in the market right now. Thanks!!! Besides the obvious cars.com, autotrader, ebay etc as I have combed them pretty well

spaceballs.jpg

private party sale

Silver looks great in person, but is not as good resale car because it's not in the "look at me I have a Lambo!"-yellow, orange, verde Ithaca, ely blue, etc.

If anyone is looking for a Balloon White Spyder that is FULLY loaded (CCBs, nav, backup cam, CF 1&2 interior, travel pkg, branding pkg, etc) I am willing to sell mine. Looking to get a coupe to daily drive / eventually TT. (would consider a trade...06+ pearl orange Gallardo)

Pics here: http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...c=48369&hl=

why not daily drive / tt the spyder?