Dealer Scam? whiteracingproducts.com ? Kurt White in Tampa Florida?

tegu

I tried to buy some o2 senors, as well as an egear and bearings from this dealer.

He is still selling on ebay under :

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/miura_parts/

I paid for the parts already - about 2 months ago, with nothing to hear from him.

Here is one of the last emails - stating to send via gift - at the time I Did not know that if you paypal as a gift - not only you pay the fee, but you can NEVER dispute the charge and get your money back... Warning to everyone else out there!!

[email protected] ([email protected])

Sent: March 30, 2010 1:24:27 AM

To: tegu

You can have them both for $3650.00 inc. shipping & that is a REALLY good

buy and you know it :-)

I would prefer paypal to be honest, it makes our accounts easier to keep

track of, but when you send payment, send as a "gift" rather than Goods as

that way i can avoid paying the fees, which normally isn't a problem, but

with giving you such a good discount, i can only do so by accepting payment

from you this way.

Please advise once paypal has been sent and ill fwd tracking info.

Kurt

I was tricked into paying via paypal and gift - where you cannot file a dispute, does anyone have any information on this person?

Any help would be great - thank you LP! If this is just a mis-understanding and I actually do ever receive anything I will take this down asap!

Thanks

tegu

Thanks guys - I think after two months of not hearing anything he finally emailed me, Ill try to delete the post as soon as I Get the parts, thanks!

I have seen a lot of items that he has listed for sale and he list a lot of things on Ebay. I sure hope that you get you items from him.

I remembered buying something from him. Didn't have any problems. Hopefully you'll receive your items.

I had a similar problem with this guy about 6 years ago but under a different ebay account, he had several. I'm in central florida and he's in west florida, it took him nearly two months to send me my order, trivial $200 order but the guy had a shit attitude.

I may be wrong but isnt this Kurt our very own Limey? If soo, Ive never known him to have an issue, and ive dealt with him myself.

I may be wrong but isnt this Kurt our very own Limey? If soo, Ive never known him to have an issue, and ive dealt with him myself.

Kurt IS Limey, just not sure on the last name :icon_thumleft:

Not saying anything about the credibility of the OP but its a helluva coincidence that this pops up just days after the carbon fiber products fiasco.....

Also find it strange that a seller with 700+ positive feedbacks, and only 2 negatives that deals in only Lambo parts would stiff a client for $3k........

Not saying anything about the credibility of the OP but its a helluva coincidence that this pops up just days after the carbon fiber products fiasco.....

:eusa_think: :eusa_think:

good point.

shortly after I posted this I got some reponse... Some of the products have been shipped, as soon as it is received I'll update - thanks for the support!

It's called Karma.

Also find it strange that a seller with 700+ positive feedbacks, and only 2 negatives that deals in only Lambo parts would stiff a client for $3k........

That's cause he changes ebay accounts constantly. He was called Formula racing among other things when I dealt with him...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBa...tab=AllFeedback

That was one of many accounts he was using back then when I dealt with him, feedback speaks for itself.

It was about $3000 for the clutch, $530 for o2 senors :(

It's called Karma.

That's cause he changes ebay accounts constantly. He was called Formula racing among other things when I dealt with him...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBa...tab=AllFeedback

That was one of many accounts he was using back then when I dealt with him, feedback speaks for itself.

YIKES! That's a metric fcuk tonne of bad feedback.

shortly after I posted this I got some reponse... Some of the products have been shipped, as soon as it is received I'll update - thanks for the support!

that is good news!