• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

M32, let us know how the sale goes!

Good luck

Thanks! Unfortunately he hasn't responded so I'm guessing that's a no. Search continues

edwin

Thanks! Unfortunately he hasn't responded so I'm guessing that's a no. Search continues

edwin

Tell him you have a line on a Black 08 6 speed spyder for $142k with the same miles, and your offer is current market value. He doesnt have to take it, but he can also hold onto it forever if he doesn't budge.

You should contact Brian Albertson or Chris at Lamborghini Atlanta to help you IMO.

Tell him you have a line on a Black 08 6 speed spyder for $142k with the same miles, and your offer is current market value. He doesnt have to take it, but he can also hold onto it forever if he doesn't budge.

You should contact Brian Albertson or Chris at Lamborghini Atlanta to help you IMO.

thanks for the heads up. Did you mean to contact Brian/Chris to help me source a G or that white one specifically? That white one really is my ideal G so I'd like to snag that somehow if possible. Off topic, how much is a clear bonnet? I see prices ranging from $3500 - $7000

Edwin

i guess the question should be

what colour doesnt look good on a Lambo?

i can only think of a handful of Lambo's ive seen that dont look good. hey id even rock that pink SL that were posted.

:iamwithstupid: I've only seen 1 in Az. They are truly amazing. I'd say anyone that has a chance, go for it! I know I would if I had the money and the space.

:iamwithstupid: thanks stupid :rolleyes:

mmh the only good red for the gallardo is ROSSO VIK

but i have to say that the ROSSO ANDROMEDA on the murcièlago is very good,but it's true that red is a ferrari color

I used to see Shane Graham driving his Ross Adromeda Spider around CIncy all the time last year. Looks pretty damn good in person.

thanks for the heads up. Did you mean to contact Brian/Chris to help me source a G or that white one specifically? That white one really is my ideal G so I'd like to snag that somehow if possible. Off topic, how much is a clear bonnet? I see prices ranging from $3500 - $7000

Edwin

Brian Albertson is with Exotic Car Search, and helps people sell and source high end cars.

Chris is an active member here, and also works out of a Lambo dealership, so I assume he also has quick access to inventory all over the US.

Both of them can help source a G. Not sure on the white one specifically.

When I drove the red G, allot of people stopped and asked me what model Ferrari was it?

In my mind I was saying....... :dumbass:

Traditional colors from majority of what I have seen and what customers say:

Ferrari = Red

Lamborghini = Yellow, Black

red = always good

ha, my favorite car color is blue, but I always end up with red :icon_super:

don't own either of those beauties anymore :eusa_wall:

post-9329-1275657501_thumb.jpg

Brian Albertson is with Exotic Car Search, and helps people sell and source high end cars.

Chris is an active member here, and also works out of a Lambo dealership, so I assume he also has quick access to inventory all over the US.

Both of them can help source a G. Not sure on the white one specifically.

Thanks. I emailed Brian after checking his website.

Edwin

Exotic Car Search has a beautiful black 6 speed Gallardo on their site. And the orange G with the 560 front bumper looks pretty good, too.

As far as adding the glass bonnet to a car that didn't come with it...unless you get lucky and somone wants to get rid of one laying around, it's expensive...I believe over $7K+

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is andromeda (same as the first post). It's a glossy color, second only to black in reflectiveness imo. It looks great if you take care of the paint, but just like black it shows swirls easily if you are careless when washing it. It's probably the 2nd most high-maintenance color but if you keep it clean, it's very eye-catching. In full sun it has a very slightly orange tint to it.

I have a Rosso Vik one....personally I love the color. Not too keen though on the Ferrari Red. Rosso Letis is pretty similar too.

:iamwithstupid: Its not bad .

I had a Rosso Metis G and absolutely loved the color. I had a ton of compliments. In the sun it shows some gold flake as well. I would definitely get a 640 in this color...in the future...

post-10287-1276565736_thumb.jpg

I had a Rosso Metis G and absolutely loved the color. I had a ton of compliments. In the sun it shows some gold flake as well. I would definitely get a 640 in this color...in the future...

I never realized you had a Rosso G. Wish I could have seen it. How long ago did you have it?

Mine is andromeda (same as the first post). It's a glossy color, second only to black in reflectiveness imo. It looks great if you take care of the paint, but just like black it shows swirls easily if you are careless when washing it. It's probably the 2nd most high-maintenance color but if you keep it clean, it's very eye-catching. In full sun it has a very slightly orange tint to it.

You are fortunate to have such a beautiful red on your machine.

Please tell me, is it metallic or non-metallic? Paint code # if you have access to it?