There is a sea of red and white outside my window

Ascari_2

And I am stuck inside!!! :eusa_wall:

For those who have no idea what you are looking at, this is for the parade route and in the far end the stage for the presentation for the Hawks.

IMG00020-20100611-0927.jpg

And I just saw a naked chick across the street in a hotel window. This is turning out to be a good day!

Toews is an animal!!!

curently the youngest captain in the NHL, won the gold medal at Olympics, led the blackhawks to a stanley cup, breaking the longest drought in NHL history, and nabbed the conn smythe.....wow.

Toews is an animal!!!

curently the youngest captain in the NHL, won the gold medal at Olympics, led the blackhawks to a stanley cup, breaking the longest drought in NHL history, and nabbed the conn smythe.....wow.

He also lead Team Canada in points and was named Best Forward in the tournament.

Gold Medal, Best Forward, Stanley Cup, Conn Smythe.....that's an *okay* year I guess....

He also lead Team Canada in points and was named Best Forward in the tournament.

Gold Medal, Best Forward, Stanley Cup, Conn Smythe.....that's an *okay* year I guess....

and what is he.....22? 23?

unreal.

wow..what the hell is going on? lol throw bomb bags down there..or fart bags..everyone will leave..

Haha, you mean stink bombs.

The Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup which is a hockey trophy. The bars are going to be packed tonight!

You know what you need to do go out get yourself a hockey girl - they are fast and fun, tonight's the night - Rush streeet!

You know what you need to do go out get yourself a hockey girl - they are fast and fun, tonight's the night - Rush streeet!

You can always find fast fun girls on Rush street :lol2: Even I know that.

chicago looks pretty nice, ive heard the saying "nyc for half the price" before

It's a gorgeous clean city that I love living in.

480289384_f71222019a_b.jpg

All that for hockey? :jackoff:

Why hate? Anytime your city wins a title in any major sport this should be standard..