Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Lambo91

looks awesome... :icon_super: i hope this NFS is better then the rest.

funny how they make the Lambo looks faster then Veyron in that trailer.. :lol2:

No offense, but this looks AWFUL!

I hate the idea of driving "exotic" cars like pick up trucks ramming and pulling completely unrealistic moves and unobtainable performance.

I'm sure for an arcade style game it would be 'fun' but I'm more of a purist ala' GT5 (whenever that shows up.)

yes me too..i like simulation games..but they don't have cops chasing you etc..NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 (old game) was one of the best arcade racing game..it was alot of fun playing it as a kid..loved it..the simulation racing game now are fun too..

That looks like it will be a way cool game to play.I like need for speed carbon canyon and this looks like it will be just as much fun.

Forza and GT5 are the only racing games really worth talking about.

Interestingly Sony is pushing 3D heavily at E3 today, which is smart. I've personally played several 3D games on nvidia-based PCs with LCD shutter glasses (on 82" Mitsu 3D DLP tv sets) and it is a mindblowingly superior experience to 2D gaming.

I would equate it to the difference between black and white and the introduction of color...It's much more of a dramatic and impressive jump versus than the jump from 2D to 3D movies if that puts it in perspective...

3D gaming is the closest thing I've experienced to the now cliche "virtual reality" of the 90s. :icon_thumleft:

I like the NFS series. I remember buying the very first one that came out for PC.

Me and GBGallardo were playing drag racing in Need for Speed Most Wanted all the time while I was down there. Is a blast.

Best one was NFS: Porsche Unleashed.

Great game full of history and information for car fans, along with a great physics engine and model lineup. Ton of fun.

I think that NFS Shift was great. This one doesn't look so good.

I was really toying with the idea of picking that up, but to be honest, circuit racing Veyron's looked too childish and lame for my tastes. Is the rest of the game with it?

It was nice to see the WHOLE fcuking TRACK at the 24 hours of lemans was covered in Gran Turismo 5 advertisements!

I can't believe i missed it!!! i heard the murcielago is in.. :eusa_wall: urgh! is there a repeat somewhere i can watch it?

I was really toying with the idea of picking that up, but to be honest, circuit racing Veyron's looked too childish and lame for my tastes. Is the rest of the game with it?

i had it..but i didn't like it at all..i don't know where the game is anymore..lol

but i must say the cockpit view and crashing is pretty awesome on that game..quite realistic and all..but the game was boringgg. they had a race where u have to go against like 16 Veyron and get first place in 1 lap of nurburgring..its just impossible! you cant overtake them on such a narrow track without getting taken straight out into the wall..

Great game full of history and information for car fans, along with a great physics engine and model lineup. Ton of fun.

Funny because I pulled that out the other day. That game rocks.

If they remade it I'd never get off the computer.

yes me too..i like simulation games..but they don't have cops chasing you etc..NFS: Hot Pursuit 2 (old game) was one of the best arcade racing game..it was alot of fun playing it as a kid..loved it..the simulation racing game now are fun too..

Ditto- I loved that game- I haven't really liked (or even played) any of the NFS games since that one, though I am definitely looking forward to GT5 more than any other car game.

Any one else who was watching the E3 stuff think Portal 2 looks fuh-reaking awesome?! The first one was amazing (not to mention a little mind-bending).

Looks nice! I love the NFS series, my favorite is the first Hot Pursuit. Hope this one is almost as good!

:iamwithstupid: I loved that game! After that game the NFS series went to shit.

Looks boring. So you just drive in a random directions and try to bump into each other? Dumb. Just go buy Twisted Metal if you want a car game with destruction and strategy.

Looks boring. So you just drive in a random directions and try to bump into each other? Dumb. Just go buy Twisted Metal if you want a car game with destruction and strategy.

More exciting than the R8 at least :)

looks like it will be fun, but for some reason it looks exactly like the environment of a previous game?

also if they're so far along now that they can play the game in front of all, why another 6 months till release (im assuming xmas)

Personally if this is how I think it is, then it'll be great to see Need for Speed go back to the way it was! I'm excited for this. I don't like the ramming either, but if I'm a cop, I'll try to pit them properly anyway.

Also it's not really random directions, it's a highway style race track, so you're racing on highways, but it loops back OR it's point to point and you have to make it to the end of the sprint.