Low mileage 1990 Countach 25th Anniv. for sale in Houston

emilio

155k? lol

Funny that this has come up, today the owner of Naples Motorsports emailed me about a 1 owner Pearl White with Red Anniversary car with 10,000 klm.

I told him they have been in the $90 - $110K range for as long as I can remember.

They have it priced at $109,995 now that's a dealer asking the right price.

http://clients.automanager.com/012359/VD.h...e88a636d71646ef

I sat in the car a few days ago :eusa_dance:

Owner is a good friend.

Lamborghini Houston sold a pristine low mileage '89 CT for $168k just a few months ago. I realize it might take a while to find the right buyer for this "perfect" white beauty, but that's fine with me. The collector wanting a perfect white-on-white CT, with some really cool upgrades, will be delighted with this super-car.

ct_k1.jpg

this car is perfect, is in one of the most loved combos, with its original expensice optional wing, has all books-tools and it is driven and serviced regularly ( all of this in a car with less than 5k miles on the counter)

AND it runs great (contrary to 95% of low miles - garage queen cars)

can you find a cheaper one? sure, plenty of nice anniversary cars around 110k$

can you find a better one - great runner in these colors for sale? in my opinion not very likely

Lamborghini Houston sold a pristine low mileage '89 CT for $168k just a few months ago. I realize it might take a while to find the right buyer for this "perfect" white beauty, but that's fine with me. The collector wanting a perfect white-on-white CT, with some really cool upgrades, will be delighted with this super-car.

Well then they should buy them all up if they can get $168K.

I guess all the owners and dealers of the other low mile Anniversary cars must not know what they have :rolleyes:

There are two (2) 4,000 mile cars that look just as nice as the one discussed here and they are both ASKING $109K with no takers...

Ralph, I tried to sit in it but don't fit too well. :crybaby2:

Kevin,

You can bolt the seat to the floorboards, and gain a little extra headroom.

Kevin,

You can bolt the seat to the floorboards, and gain a little extra headroom.

true, or get anni sport seats (they are smaller and ok for tall guys) or get a pair of regular "banana" seats from an older countach

there are many ways to fit a big dude in an anniversario :)

If this is truly a 1990 Countach then I believe they were NOT legal in the US.

why would you think that??? There are many in the States already and

they are just as legal as any other Countachs.

I almost feel insulted. Not really that "big" :icon_mrgreen:

eh eh no intended to offend....:) at 190 cm * 92 Kgs i am also not ...small ;)

why would you think that??? There are many in the States already and

they are just as legal as any other Countachs.

Notice that the car in question doe not have the required US front bumper. Now there is a way to convert the ugly US bumper to the clean "European" look so perhaps that was done. According to my LAmbo Dealer all the Countach carf with a 1990 Manufacturing date were NOT approved for import to the US due to that fact that they did NOT meet the US requirements one ofwhich was the front bumper design. None of the 1990 cars had the required US bumper. There were also other US requirements that the 1990 car did not meet. Some of the 1990 cars did go to Canada where it was legal and then found their way to the US illegally.

maybe he took the legal larger bumper off and replaced it with the euro style one... I was lookign to have the euro style installed on my 89 (legal) lambo for the cleaner look

maybe he took the legal larger bumper off and replaced it with the euro style one... I was lookign to have the euro style installed on my 89 (legal) lambo for the cleaner look

Note that in my post I mentioned that possibility.

"Now there is a way to convert the ugly US bumper to the clean "European" look so perhaps that was done."

• 2 weeks later...

A '90 Countach would have been a Canadian car originally. I wouldn't go so far as to say they came in to the U.S. "illegally." I've dealt with many that are on U.S. titles now. The Euro front bumper conversion (on an Anniversary car) is very easy. The U.S. bumper simply unbolts and slides right out. Prior to '89, they are integrated into the lower front lip and not simply just an insert. Also, the '90 Anniversary cars didn't come standard with the rear wing like our '89 Anniversary cars did. Concerning price, all the '88 1/2 and up Countachs I've sold in the last 3 years have all brought well over $120k (Including the "Andretti" car.) Many are going overseas.

Oh, and Ralph, you may recognize an old friend of yours I have back in my inventory now!

Randy

A '90 Countach would have been a Canadian car originally. I wouldn't go so far as to say they came in to the U.S. "illegally." I've dealt with many that are on U.S. titles now. The Euro front bumper conversion (on an Anniversary car) is very easy. The U.S. bumper simply unbolts and slides right out. Prior to '89, they are integrated into the lower front lip and not simply just an insert. Also, the '90 Anniversary cars didn't come standard with the rear wing like our '89 Anniversary cars did. Concerning price, all the '88 1/2 and up Countachs I've sold in the last 3 years have all brought well over $120k (Including the "Andretti" car.) Many are going overseas.

Oh, and Ralph, you may recognize an old friend of yours I have back in my inventory now!

Randy

Red with white pinstripes ?