LP900 TWIN TURBO: The Rebirth

Guest SP-superJay

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear god this looks like a fine car. I am always impressed with: 1. SP's work quality. And 2: Peak's taste in cars. I have never been a fan of wings on Murcis, still am not, but this is as close as it gets in terms of perfection.

Enjoy Peak!!

YES PLZZZ post the video :D

Dropped my LP640 off at Alex's shop about 7 weeks ago with the understanding that I wanted to A) keep the sound of the LP 12 cylinder and B) stay with the elegant OEM look of the engine bay maintaining a "sleeper" stock looking kit...

Needless to say when Alex called me on week 6 to say he wanted me to come drive the car I was pleasantly shocked. He had done all the R&D on his personal car so mine went very fast, even incorporating numerous improvements that he wanted to do after the first kit...

I spent the week at the UTAH FAST PASS (Bad Ass event by the way) itching to drive it and even tried to have it shipped to the event... It was at that time Alex said, wait it is not ready! In all reality he didn't want me to drive it and get all the rock chips my GTR received because this car is absolutely PERFECT!

I arrived last Sunday to test drive the car. All I can say is that Alex delivered and surpassed my expectations on all accounts.

Sound? Imagine his MS Stage 2 racing exhaust with a symphony of blow off noises

Drivability? Start up, low speed, partial throttle, full throttle, decel, cooling everything as good or better than stock!

Power? Fast as shit! On 91 the car picked up about 300 AWHP!

Looks? Judge for yourself...

I think it came out looking super clean and OEM! Utilizing all black fittings, an impressive amount of labor and love went into all the bracketry and fitment that is not seen but when examined looks like Lamborghini engineers designed it themselves... the mesh cover on the back has since been replaced with a custom Carbon one to match the interior!

Needless to say I am pumped about this build and the way it came out. Finished off this Murci platform with just the right amount of power... Alex and I both went with the ADV1 wheels to finish off with a more aggressive look.

THANKS ALEX and the SP ENGINEERING CREW!!!!

What's better than a white Murci..... a TT one. VERY beautiful and well put together!

Wow! Very clean install and beautiful car. I like how you stuck with the white/ flat black/ carbon theme. Enjoy in good health!

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
is this a Heffner TT kit installed and tuned by SP?

if so kudos to all!

This is a SP TT Kit, installed and tuned by us. :icon_thumleft:

This is a SP TT Kit, installed and tuned by us. :icon_thumleft:

very impressive! i thought u guys were the authorized heffner dealer/distributor on the west coast.

Nice! I like the sleeper mode look. It'll sure beat the asses of the Nissan GTR fanboys. Hahaha!

Seriously, cool car and I love the white clean color. Hope to see some videos soon!

Keep safe man! :)

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
very impressive! i thought u guys were the authorized heffner dealer/distributor on the west coast.

That is correct, we've been working close with Heffner's Performance in the Gallardo market. As far as the LP640 there wasn't a kit available at the time and we have decided to design our very own with OE visuals with just a "BIG KICK!" lol :icon_thumleft:

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
Nice! I like the sleeper mode look. It'll sure beat the asses of the Nissan GTR fanboys. Hahaha!

Those are fighting words! :fxloc:

YES PLZZZ post the video :D

Dropped my LP640 off at Alex's shop about 7 weeks ago with the understanding that I wanted to A) keep the sound of the LP 12 cylinder and B) stay with the elegant OEM look of the engine bay maintaining a "sleeper" stock looking kit...

Needless to say when Alex called me on week 6 to say he wanted me to come drive the car I was pleasantly shocked. He had done all the R&D on his personal car so mine went very fast, even incorporating numerous improvements that he wanted to do after the first kit...

I spent the week at the UTAH FAST PASS (Bad Ass event by the way) itching to drive it and even tried to have it shipped to the event... It was at that time Alex said, wait it is not ready! In all reality he didn't want me to drive it and get all the rock chips my GTR received because this car is absolutely PERFECT!

I arrived last Sunday to test drive the car. All I can say is that Alex delivered and surpassed my expectations on all accounts.

Sound? Imagine his MS Stage 2 racing exhaust with a symphony of blow off noises

Drivability? Start up, low speed, partial throttle, full throttle, decel, cooling everything as good or better than stock!

Power? Fast as shit! On 91 the car picked up about 300 AWHP!

Looks? Judge for yourself...

I think it came out looking super clean and OEM! Utilizing all black fittings, an impressive amount of labor and love went into all the bracketry and fitment that is not seen but when examined looks like Lamborghini engineers designed it themselves... the mesh cover on the back has since been replaced with a custom Carbon one to match the interior!

Needless to say I am pumped about this build and the way it came out. Finished off this Murci platform with just the right amount of power... Alex and I both went with the ADV1 wheels to finish off with a more aggressive look.

THANKS ALEX and the SP ENGINEERING CREW!!!!

THANK YOU RAY!!!!!!!!! from me and all the boys at SPE.

alex