a007apl

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pics I found on face book......

I cant see anything close to this ever going into production, its just for hype...

Kinda cool I guess but like someone else said, they should have hid the back of the gear box better and definately dont paint it red haha!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Hands down the most thoughtful remake of the original bat-mobile ever.

The bat-cape over the engine bay was plain clever.

Attached_Image0.jpg

Copying the exhaust and red monkey butt wasn't.

Batman_TV_Series_Batmobile_Rear.jpg

batman_belt.gif

This thing is straight dino-riders meets batman.

It's a concept car, so show-cases some elements of what may come to pass on future models; fair enough.

IMO, as a production car, which it's not, (unless enough favourable reaction from well-heeled clients prompts them to build a couple), it's hideous.

I am prefer The old and good times art of lamborghini design :)

Ferruccio Lamborghini said:

"Lamborghini is not a car factory , it's the car's boutique..."

Adriani, I've seen what you're capable of with some of your design work; awesome stuff, even as a "concept".

I say you deserve a crack at working for a styling house.

Good luck to you, fella.

Back on-track...

Not sure about the angle of the rear wing. Looks more like an air brake. I'm going to ask them to change that. I do appreciate it that they painted the gearbox as per my Lola.

post-468-1285873850.jpg

Glickenhaus is worse than Ryan Seacrest at name-dropping, except in his case its fabulous cars that he owns which are dropped... :icon_pidu:

Glickenhaus is worse than Ryan Seacrest at name-dropping, except in his case its fabulous cars that he owns which are dropped... :icon_pidu:

Can you imagine if I bought a Lambo and Alan bought a 458??????????????????????

Can you imagine if I bought a Lambo and Alan bought a 458??????????????????????

The world is upside down. I don't want to live anymore.

Not sure about the angle of the rear wing. Looks more like an air brake. I'm going to ask them to change that. I do appreciate it that they painted the gearbox as per my Lola.

are you planning to buy the concept (or at least try to)?

It's not beautiful, but it is brilliant. How this thing is constructed is class leading, and if followed up correctly will easily put Lamborghini ahead of others in the future.

This is an interesting prototype in the sense that certain parts are ugly, just so Lamborghini can show off they can now make them a certain way.

Cool tech.

are you planning to buy the concept (or at least try to)?

I very much doubt they'll sell it and it wouldn't be street legal but if it could be made show and display legal and they'd sell it I'd make an offer 4 sure.

The publicity value for Lambo of me driving one of their cars would be HUGE.

:)

Let's say you could drive it around, people would think it just came off of the set of an action movie not from an exotic car dealership.

It's good to know they are focused on carbon though a simple official statement about the tub of the murci replacement would have been enough.

From a corporate perspective this car got people talking about the right things and is a PR setup for things to come. The only concern would be that they roll in too much jurassic park / batman styling and ruin the upcoming models. I agree with what Mako said the other day about where they should aim with the design and engineering to make it a success.

It's a concept car, so show-cases some elements of what may come to pass on future models; fair enough.

IMO, as a production car, which it's not, (unless enough favourable reaction from well-heeled clients prompts them to build a couple), it's hideous.

Adriani, I've seen what you're capable of with some of your design work; awesome stuff, even as a "concept".

I say you deserve a crack at working for a styling house.

Good luck to you, fella.

Back on-track...

Thanks friend :)

element_lambor.jpg

They should offer this as a limited number race type vehicle with a price tag slightly less than a reventon... They already have the molds to crank out a limited run... Plus, they could make good profit on it. Not to mention, they can move some more g chassis.... :)

Guest Rob Burgundy

With the pictures Mako posted SOME design elements of the car are starting to grow on me,its just the small shape and small wheel base that Im having a hard time liking.

I very much doubt they'll sell it and it wouldn't be street legal but if it could be made show and display legal and they'd sell it I'd make an offer 4 sure.

I hope you will get it but I can guarantee it if they sell it to me their publicity will be even greater, obviously you haven't heard of my glass garage :icon_mrgreen:

I wish you all the best and I hope you will be able to get it drive it and do a write-up on it.

You mean to tell me out all the ridiculous cars you own, you don't have a Lamborghini?

Sounds like its in their best interests to sell you that car :P

LOVE the P4/5 btw!

Looks pretty ridiculously good. It does its job because it has aged the Gallardo by about a decade. It is a better job than the Reventon I think, as the front of the Reventon was a bit of a mess really.

I have one adjustment to the design, pinched from the murcielago. I always liked the way the side panel folded in at the back wheel, I can't reproduce it as such, but something like this. It makes the car look a bit more agile and the back look less heavy, which has been a criticism voiced by a few others.

post-175-1285907970.jpg

its just the small shape and small wheel base that Im having a hard time liking.

accommodating and accepting that shouldn't be a problem for you :icon_mrgreen: