Darth Vader Makes another appearance

DoctaM3

Got the hear the Vader out in the wild at a recent meet. The custom exahust on this car is ridiculous. This video was not even in 5.1 surround sound and you can tell its just a mess!!!

Turn up your volume and watch the vegetation bow to the power of the Murcie!

Check it out!

Great video! You are right the dude is nuts, he has been in hiding since he bought that new house. Two weeks ago he came a borrowed my backhoe and we have not seen him since. I think he may be buiding a moat. :icon_pray:

Great video! You are right the dude is nuts, he has been in hiding since he bought that new house. Two weeks ago he came a borrowed my backhoe and we have not seen him since. I think he may be buiding a moat. :icon_pray:

I'm telling you Scott, he's building a 2012 bunker! :lol2:

I always thought the term was one-off, not one-of. Am I wrong?

How does he avoid getting tickets with that? You still can't really tell how loud it is because it's just a video, but the expressions of the people pretty much confirm that it's painfully loud. What does it sound like inside, I wonder.

I'm telling you Scott, he's building a 2012 bunker! :lol2:

Destructo, I fully agree. The dude is paranoid. I keep telling him just for reassurance, "just because your paranoid, it doesn't mean people are not out to get you." :icon_mrgreen:

I am not a liberty to say... Let's just say that he is preparing his mutant army to take set this country straight! LOL

Cool video but it still doesn't quite convey how loud and animalistic it is in person! Cody, where's the garage video?

Working on it--I think I am still recovering from the disorientation of that thing in such a confined space!!! My brain is still "scrambled Jello" from the episode. Hope I can get it converted on to the Mac this weekend.

I always thought the term was one-off, not one-of. Am I wrong?

How does he avoid getting tickets with that? You still can't really tell how loud it is because it's just a video, but the expressions of the people pretty much confirm that it's painfully loud. What does it sound like inside, I wonder.

You sir, are correct but it was a play on words was my intent. What happens when you are in the presence of this sound... hmmm.. Think about it :monkeyleft:

where is D.Wiggs?

He bought a new house north of Columbus so he has been up there a lot lately.

I helped him rip out an unwanted wall a couple weeks ago. So much fun!

if i was to leave a post it for god to read, it would say;

Dear God,

Why is it that everytime there is a badass car vid posted ( like this one ) there is usually a number of dudes staring at his car and not a group of hot chicks? God, didnt you make up the phrase,"when the doors go up, the panties fall down!" LMK

your buddy,

RR

He bought a new house north of Columbus so he has been up there a lot lately.

I helped him rip out an unwanted wall a couple weeks ago. So much fun!

I see, he's trying to save some $ to buy that $50,000 mattress, I hope you charged him :icon_mrgreen:

if i was to leave a post it for god to read, it would say;

Dear God,

Why is it that everytime there is a badass car vid posted ( like this one ) there is usually a number of dudes staring at his car and not a group of hot chicks? God, didnt you make up the phrase,"when the doors go up, the panties fall down!" LMK

your buddy,

RR

And since this is a thread about Dwiggs...he would answer "because there simply is no god due to the inherent nature of its improbability..."

or at least something like that....

Sounds Great! Unfortunately nothing is better than in real life...videos/sound clips just do not give any car justice.

Sounds Great! Unfortunately nothing is better than in real life...videos/sound clips just do not give any car justice.

This is SOOOOO true! Even with this, and its not even ini 5.1 surround sound (damn YouTube), this just doesn't do the car justice...