JOIN MY FACEBOOK

Charlie

Okay, I told myself I would NEVER have Facebook because of getting scared the girls I date will all know eachother (5 degrees of seperation in AZ). Well, my personal assistant said I am crazy and that it would be great for me to follow my friends, etc. and since I am now single. So, I now have Facebook! Just send me a friend request or whatever...name is Charlie Ferer

This should be interesting....

What do you guys use Facebook for?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL thanks Gasman, If you go to my facebook page she is Jaci...I will let you decide if she is hot...be nice on my site though since she is doing the the Facebook for me...

Did the "like" for you Sprite !

Added. And your asst. is gorgeous!

Sprite - I tried opening your site on my iPhone to stream it in the car. "Liked" your link, but any solutions or ideas?

sorry that all u old men circle jerk together

ban me faggot!!!

Are you known to drink a full bottle of patron in one gulp? Also I'm sorry your mom drank so much while you were in the womb.

facebook for a popular bachelor = more bad than good.

1. every woman can see who you are "friends" with (and maybe communicate with them)

2. if you have tooo many female friends, women that you are interested in will know that you are a player..

Guest Rob Burgundy

In the new lambo model thread I told you guys I was already waiting for lambobeezybitch to leave.Ive got douchebag sonar and that shit was going off non-stop when he signed up.

PS I GET TO HANGOUT WITH CHARLIES 23 YEAR OLD SINGLE ASSISTANT TONIGHT!!!! GIGGITY!! HAHAHA

That's is my impression as well JR. But, half the town thinks I am a Playboy already so fcuk it...lol.

Looking forward to tonight Mr. Burgundy! Jaci is still in LA and I doubt she will make it. We will have plenty of girls at our table tonight so no worries.

I would attach a photo if Jaci but do not know how to get it from facebook LOL.

That's is my impression as well JR. But, half the town thinks I am a Playboy already so fcuk it...lol.

Looking forward to tonight Mr. Burgundy! Jaci is still in LA and I doubt she will make it. We will have plenty of girls at our table tonight so no worries.

I would attach a photo if Jaci but do not know how to get it from facebook LOL.

i took the liberty and fixed it for you..

49694_507717710_5473_n.jpg

I kinda want multiple chicks to find each other on my list...that way I can start pairing 'em up :monkeyleft: :downtown: :monkeyleft:

you can set your privacy settings to hide your friendlist from your friends.

:icon_super:

what do you think happens when an intelligent woman figures that out??

Added. And your asst. is gorgeous!

Sprite - I tried opening your site on my iPhone to stream it in the car. "Liked" your link, but any solutions or ideas?

Yeah get a phone not made by crapple that supports flash :)