changing avatars?

MANG

Do we need permission to change avatars? I can't see to get it done? I keep downsizing my photo and it meets the requirements, but won't show up? wtf? :)

Do we need permission to change avatars? I can't see to get it done? I keep downsizing my photo and it meets the requirements, but won't show up? wtf? :)

oops, never mind, there it is....

:)

mods...please delete this thread OR turn it into a funny internet folly :D

No permission needed to change avatars however awhile back we decided to keep all avatars safe for work so that members can surf LP without fear of being labeled a sex fiend although many of us are anyway. Nonetheless your new avatar is on the line and if you found one a little tamer it might be better :icon_thumleft:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? All is see is chicks climbing nekid on gearshifts, spreading nekid here and there an I'm walking the line?..my avatar photo is pure ART! Please consider letting it stand?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? All is see is chicks climbing nekid on gearshifts, spreading nekid here and there an I'm walking the line?..my avatar photo is pure ART! Please consider letting it stand?

Ha well art is subjective no? Spread eagle gearshift pictorials are within threads. We're talking avatars here. There's a difference :eusa_think:

thanks for sharing that link, I had never seen that thread about the scantilly clad chicks in avatars, lol, but I am hoping you will see mine as ART! I saw it, asked permission to use it and loaded it up here and there....I just think it is an awesome photo, never seen the yin and yang thing done quite like that :)

hoping to keep it, but not if it upsets anyone here :)

lemme know

thanks for sharing that link, I had never seen that thread about the scantilly clad chicks in avatars, lol, but I am hoping you will see mine as ART! I saw it, asked permission to use it and loaded it up here and there....I just think it is an awesome photo, never seen the yin and yang thing done quite like that :)

lemme know

doesn't matter me...took me awhile to tell what it was at first..

lemme know

Yes the avatar needs to be changed to something more reasonable than two asses in thongs. Thanks MANG.

If anybody has trouble with avatars, its one of my specialties.... Drop me a pm... I cant promise I wont have some fun with the process, but you will eventually get what you want... :icon_mrgreen: