Most interesting thing I've read all day..

Guest Rob Burgundy

I read this a while ago and it was extremely interesting! Makes me definitely want to avoid general pop prison, and it that ever happened I would pump as much cash in as I could and spend my time studying and being loading lol.

The "rape" comment about the guy with the tiny peenor was hilarious!

just read the whole thing and found it quite an interesting read.

33 murders in two years, in ONE jail, all done by white guys no less(who make up less than half the total pop)........yeah its a scary read, just keep in mind its fictional.

Refer to table one, which lists all causes of prisoner mortality, homicide is on the bottom of the list, suicide(understandbly so!) is on top.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/mlj07.pdf

33 murders in two years, in ONE jail, all done by white guys no less(who make up less than half the total pop)........yeah its a scary read, just keep in mind its fictional.

Refer to table one, which lists all causes of prisoner mortality, homicide is on the bottom of the list, suicide(understandbly so!) is on top.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/mlj07.pdf

That and its impossible for hypodermic needles to rust in the US. They are made of surgical grade stainless steel (austenitic or martensitic steel) and is almost impervious to corrosion. Some lower grade needles made for over seas are cheaper quality and could rust but they are not available in the US.

Very good read though!!

That and its impossible for hypodermic needles to rust in the US. They are made of surgical grade stainless steel (austenitic or martensitic steel) and is almost impervious to corrosion. Some lower grade needles made for over seas are cheaper quality and could rust but they are not available in the US.

Very good read though!!

Not to mention trading a bag of Reese's pieces for an eightball. :lol2:

33 murders in two years, in ONE jail, all done by white guys no less(who make up less than half the total pop).

I think he meant all the murdered guys were white, not the other way around.

I stand corrected, but either way its still fiction. US prisions are shitholes for sure, but this story is over the top.

I stand corrected, but either way its still fiction. US prisions are shitholes for sure, but this story is over the top.

:iamwithstupid:

Do you think he was embellishing on his tales of :bj: ? :lol2:

Nope, the white guys commited all the murders accroding to OP, it puzzled me so I read it like three times..

Guest Rob Burgundy
Nope, the white guys commited all the murders accroding to OP, it puzzled me so I read it like three times..

:iamwithstupid: Yup. He was saying that he was ashamed because everytime something shitty happened,rape or murder it was always a white guy causing it. Thats why he said it would have been nice to be black in prison because he was ashamed of his own race.

There was a guy we were inside with though, whose cell was on the low tier nearest the main door. So he was the first one to see the fresh meat. Anytime a new inmate would be brought in, he'd yell out 'he fcuk babies, I seen him, he fucked a baby, I seen him before I went away niggers, he a baby fucker kill that baby fucker!' and he'd do this every fcuking time a new inmate would be brought in. And he'd go on with it for about half an hour afterwards to. So the first thing a prospective convict would hear on being greated to the dorm would be this nigger, with this high pitched Canadian accent - like Steve Erkel - hollaring about how he'd seen you, and that you were a baby fucker.

So when the new inmate would be brought inside, he'd get the silent treatment the whole time this crackhead would be barking about the baby fucker. And then his cellmate would lean in real close and whisper 'you a baby fucker?'

Prison humour is never really funny. That's probably the closest thing we ever had to a running gag. I guess it was funny because we all knew child sex offenders ever got locked in with us... but the new guys didn't know that.

This the point I would start sobbing like a bitch!!

After reading it over 9000 more times, I agree. The way it's written is kinda confusing though :tyson:

It's an interesting story but in the end he's trash and it makes me laugh the way these kids formulate their questions and show this guy respect.

There is this kid who actually says that the prison system in the US is INHUMANE, is he serious? They are criminals for crying out loud...

The only good criminal is a dead criminal.