Nice car collection

frizz

The guy doesn’t even have an accurate count of how many cars he has, but his so-called favorites are a Lamborghini Gallardo SE, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari F430, Ferrari F430 Spider… you get the point yet?

Given that there is an Enzo in the picture - most people might have mentioned that well before a 360 spider

Total BULLSHIT that picture was taken in Woodland Hills Ca, at Armens house that is my Monterey Blue LP640 in the middle. He has no connection to any Lambo dealer. That is a CHP car in the photo, we had a private run and lunch that day. That along with plenty of other bullshit stories are around, there is a guy with a picture of my car on the net bragging about how he just picked it up from the dealer and how in the same week he bought a big house here in So Cal.

Sad what some people do for attention. Someone should compile all the members on a list with all their respective cars and contact the publication to let them know they lack reporting skills in every sense of the word.

Total BULLSHIT that picture was taken in Woodland Hills Ca, at Armens house that is my Monterey Blue LP640 in the middle. He has no connection to any Lambo dealer. That is a CHP car in the photo, we had a private run and lunch that day. That along with plenty of other bullshit stories are around, there is a guy with a picture of my car on the net bragging about how he just picked it up from the dealer and how in the same week he bought a big house here in So Cal.

Yup, in fact I'm the one who took the picture! That's my roadster just behind the fence to the right. We shot these photos for the 1199 run in 2008.

Guest Rob Burgundy
So basically Cuong Dollar stepped up!

:drunk: :lol2: :lol2:

Shit never gets old

I say complete horse shit to this guy. I'm guessing that all of these photos were pulled together from various sites. I don't think the photos from that day were ever released anywhere. That's the "VIN King" standing there with his arms out, just before he had to return to Hong Kong. I shot the picture so he'd have the memory of that day- as he was the one who invited everyone to participate. He's also shots lots and lots of photos of his own and I suspect someone just used his pictures and pulled together a story. My vote- 100% BS.

I say complete horse shit to this guy. I'm guessing that all of these photos were pulled together from various sites. I don't think the photos from that day were ever released anywhere. That's the "VIN King" standing there with his arms out, just before he had to return to Hong Kong. I shot the picture so he'd have the memory of that day- as he was the one who invited everyone to participate. He's also shots lots and lots of photos of his own and I suspect someone just used his pictures and pulled together a story. My vote- 100% BS.

I knew I remembered that photo was from a 1199 run. I remember the story, we had a thread about it on the site. I guess you can fool the masses though, and that is why is driving readers to his site. What a bunch of crap. You have these pictures being taken from this site and used illegitimately and then you have the guy from Chicago getting his private info expunged and used, in my opinion nefariously, to boost readership on another site. Time to go subscription me thinks.

I tried to send the original, but no matter how I try and resize the photo, the uploader on LP says the photo is too big.