20 Year old Female Student named Police Chief in Mexico

Swil

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Its kind of ironic when you think about it. Mr. Cunningham and Mexico both "jumped the shark" on the same day.

Well, there is a dead person. Wonder what the over/under is on how long she makes it....

Don't ask me. I'm still upside down from shorting Amy Winehouse.

I think I see someones hand up her skirt and strings on her arms.

Either that or she's growing fleece..

Well, there is a dead person. Wonder what the over/under is on how long she makes it....

You couldn't be more wrong. We should have been using her strategy all along. Instead of trying to jail or kill cartel members, we should have been talking to and reasoning with them.

:icon_mrgreen:

I give her a week before she ends up like one of those slightly graphic pictures Romandad posted of all the cartel killings.

You couldn't be more wrong. We should have been using her strategy all along. Instead of trying to jail or kill cartel members, we should have been talking to and reasoning with them.

:icon_mrgreen:

I give her a week before she ends up like one of those slightly graphic pictures Romandad posted of all the cartel killings.

well you do have to give her kudos...it is an novel way to commit suicide...very very sad.

I'd rather have my kid diffuse bombs for a living.

Given the publicity she's generated, the cartel may be just a little apprehensive.

the cartels don't give a fcuk about bad publicity. According to that report the cartels have killed 28,000 people since 2006....one more body won't make the slightest difference.

Since they are in the intimidation game, another high profile graphic excution is probably in the cards unfortunately.

She's mad cute, hope she pulls through.

Dude, she is the chubby chick on the right. The cutie in red on the left is a newspaper reporter. Just put the curser over the pic.

She's probably been "contacted" already with terms clearly defined; "Play or Lay"...

OR she's been put there for a reason and things will run nice and smoothly.

She's probably been "contacted" already with terms clearly defined; "Play or Lay"...

OR she's been put there for a reason and things will run nice and smoothly.

My Spanish is rusty but I believe the phrase that is always used is "plata o plomo?" "gold or lead?" Lead being the 9mm variety.

The cartels have clearly proven they don't care how high profile you are, they want everyone to know messing with them has only one outcome. The one thing the leaders seem to not like is killing Americans because it attracts a lot of atention of the kind they don't like, meaning American law enforcement.

Why not accept the job be the puppet for cartels and get paid? may be that's what she wants