458 Dyno Results Are In. Fabspeed N/A Performance Package

Ryan@fabspeed

Hello everyone

I just wanted to share the results with you guys. We designed a package for the 458 which includes: Headers, Sport Cats, Maxflo Muffler System & ECU Tune. We spent countless hours of R&D into our complete exhaust package. Our exhaust products were dyno developed for maximum power and sounds amazing! I'll have a video with sound clips shortly. We also designed 4.5" dual style challenge dual tips w/ carbon fiber surround and also a harness bar to run a racing seat belt harnesses. Here's more info & pictures for your viewing. Any questions let me know. Thanks.

458stockvsFULLPACKAGEw-ECU.jpg

458HeadersvsStock.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia Sport Headers $3,595/set

Fits all Ferrari 458 Vehicles 2010+

Fabspeed headers improve power +34HP/38 ft-lbs of torque @ 5900RPM over the stock manifolds.

Fabspeed headers save 13 lbs/5.9 kg over the stock manifolds.

High quality, 14-16 guage T304 stainless steel equal length primary pipes for maximum power.

Equal length headers with F1/IndyCar style high velocity merge collector.

Much better design versus factory OEM headers with 1.5” primary tubes.

Fabspeed header tubes are 1.75”/44.5mm for more power and sports car sound.

Direct simple replacement bolt-on for stock OEM headers.

C.N.C. mandrel bent with C.N.C. machined flanges.

458Sportcats1.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia Sports Racing Catalytic Converters $3,495/set

Fits all Ferrari 458 Italia Cars 2010+

Fabspeed 200 cell sportcats save 11 lbs/5 kg over the stock catalytic converters.

Fabspeed sportcats improve power +24HP/20 ft-lbs of torque to the wheels.

High performance, ultimate quality 200 cell per square inch HJS German imported Tri-metallic OBD2 Euro level 5 sports racing catalytic converters.

The OEM catalytic converters are 750 CPSI (CPSI= cells per square inch). The lower the number of cells, the better the exhaust flow from the reduced backpressure.

Improved F1 sports car sound and power.

Simple bolt-on, direct replacement for stock catalytic converters.

Dramatic improvement in throttle response.

Fabspeed Motorsport is the first company in the world to offer sports racing catalytic converters.

Ferrari 458 Italia Maxflo Exhaust System $3,995

458MaxfloMuffler3.jpg

458MaxfloMuffler2.jpg

458MaxfloMuffler1.jpg

Dramatic increase in sports car sound and F1 experience.

Simple-direct replacement bolt-on for factory restrictive rear mufflers and pipes.

Dual-Maxflo Mufflers are a direct replacement for the restrictive factory/OEM mufflers and eliminate the valves.

C.N.C. mandrel bent precision made in USA.

ferrari458Italia_11.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia “458 Challenge Style” Dual Exhaust Tips $1,495

Just like Ferrari 458 Challenge Race Car

Cleans up rear bumer cover and triple tips.

4.5”/115mm dual tips and carbon fiber surround.

C.N.C. machined, direct replacement bolt-on for factory tips.

Fits with any and all exhaust systems: factory OEM rear mufflers, Tubi mufflers, and Fabspeed Sport Exhaust.

458Photoshoot1.jpg

458Sabelt5-pointBelts1.jpg

458Dual-Tip4.jpg

458Dual-Tip5.jpg

458Photoshoot2.jpg

458Photoshoot3.jpg

DSC_0003-1-1.jpg

FabspeedExhaust.png

Great work. Look forward to seeing the clips.

Wilson, as usual you have your head up your ass. You need to learn to just shut up when you don't know about something, which as we all know is most of the time.

Hey, Wilson, you have absolutely know idea what I do. Refer back to what I said. Shut your little mouth when you don't know what your talking about.

And Wilson, when you have actually owned a few of these cars you might be able to talk. Until then, go ask your wife if you can have your bottle or nipple to feed.

I'll be honest with ya, that dyno graph is pretty sketchy. 87 whp gain from exhaust/tune? I don't doubt the after dyno, but the before one looks suspect. Just my two cents.

Stuff looks nice though.

The dyno graphs are not sketchy, the facts are posted. Your more then happy to come by our shop and check the 458 out anytime. It was +87 at 8k RPMs. Thanks for the compliment on it looking nice.

thats impressive!

Thanks we are very happy with the end result.

Great work. Look forward to seeing the clips.

Wilson, as usual you have your head up your ass. You need to learn to just shut up when you don't know about something, which as we all know is most of the time.

Thanks, I'll have the clips posted as soon as I can.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI
The only reason I find it suspect is because you -- well maybe not you, but someone at Fabspeed -- said that a typical stock 430 puts down about 420whp/305tq. If that's correct, then the 458 seems low. Not saying that the 458 didn't put down those numbers, but I'd be interested to know if it was just that specific one or if they all dyno near that.

Some dyno's typically read lower/higher than some. It's the gains from baseline is what counts! :icon_thumleft:

Great work Ryan, very impressive #'s!!! :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks Will. We have been pretty stoked about this project and glad its complete with great numbers.

Excellent work!

Thanks!

Dual exhaust looks MUCH better than stock.

X2

I'm not a fan of the stock tips at all.

great work guys, very impressive gains over just n/a, the exhausts tips look big, how big are they

Thanks. The tips are 4.5"

yea, we'll have to see some more stock dyno results to compare....

great work, kind of disappointing that the stock HP is so low, they're advertised as 560HP right?

yea, we'll have to see some more stock dyno results to compare....

:iamwithstupid:

but like previously stated dynos can read all over the place for the numbers, whats most important is the difference between the baseline and the upgrades, which looks very impressive on this one

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
the dual exhaust tip setup is AWESOME!!!

Changes the whole car, especially in black. Much more masculine than that strange 3-pipe "homage" that comes stock.