Gran Turismo 5.. . who's getting it?

Smoky

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i preordered it in January, so hopefully i get it soon. Don't have my screenname yet though.

Any suggestions on what wheel/pedals to get?

i preordered it in January, so hopefully i get it soon. Don't have my screenname yet though.

Any suggestions on what wheel/pedals to get?

I got a shipment notice today from EBGames so I'm hoping to be on-track by tomorrow afternoon after work.

Logitech G27 wheels/pedal/shifter are pretty nice for the PS3, assuming you have somewhere to mount them.

I got a shipment notice today from EBGames so I'm hoping to be on-track by tomorrow afternoon after work.

Logitech G27 wheels/pedal/shifter are pretty nice for the PS3, assuming you have somewhere to mount them.

mine is scheduled to arrive tommorow per amazon.

going to grab it today probably, then i'll post my name up, one i get one

i was thinking of getting the logitech g27 and playseat combo, anyone have opinions on this?

going to grab it today probably, then i'll post my name up, one i get one

i was thinking of getting the logitech g27 and playseat combo, anyone have opinions on this?

For the money, that is a good combo of wheel/seat. Be sure to get the shifter mount if you get a G27.

I've only played around 45 minutes but as a first impression I am not overly impressed. I noticed visible lag several times and the loading times are quite long.

I've only played around 45 minutes but as a first impression I am not overly impressed. I noticed visible lag several times and the loading times are quite long.

Not what I wanted to hear :( Long load times I can deal with if I have to, but lag is a killer...

Not what I wanted to hear :( Long load times I can deal with if I have to, but lag is a killer...

It lagged up pretty bad for me in one of the corners going around Daytona in a Gallardo. I got an achievement at the same time though so maybe that contributed somehow. I just did the preinstall of game files to HD to see if that helps.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

PSN: But_Why_Guy

Load time sucks, but still a fun game.

Has anyone noticed the TV commercial for the game with the Monterey blue LP640. It should look familiar to all of you.

:icon_thumleft:

I found the game a bit dragged out. The interface seems like a step back from Prologue. The multiplayer is junk, and the load times are horrendous.

Overall, the game rocks though. The physics and driving experience are first class and incomparable to the Forza series. You really do need a wheel to play this game properly - (I'm still up in the air on which model).

:icon_thumleft:

I found the game a bit dragged out. The interface seems like a step back from Prologue. The multiplayer is junk, and the load times are horrendous.

Overall, the game rocks though. The physics and driving experience are first class and incomparable to the Forza series. You really do need a wheel to play this game properly - (I'm still up in the air on which model).

i remember playing Prologue at my friend's place..and the loading time for online is wayyyy too long...could go get a drink come back and its still loading.. :eusa_wall: i thought when the full game comes out it'll be alot better..i guess not...i probably won't buy it so soon..will wait until they fix everything first..

just got the game. so much fun! the licenses take me back to the good ol'days of GT :D

my online name is lambornima. if you're gonna add me just lemme know who you are from here (if your name's different)

So is it better than Forza 3? If it's not I'll be supremely disappointed, my new PS3 arrives today, just for GT5 :headbang: