Sir Mix-a-Lot was here to talk cars

TommyJames

It really gets funny when we get a Corv... guy here who then gets pissed after he reads his own post where he's pissed that nobody likes his car. I think we saw this not too long ago too.

Sniff, Sniff.... you smell that? Is that Car Brandism? dont commit auto hate crime

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This car is for sale to anyone stupid.... oops I meant smart enough to step up. I cant believe I still have this thing

Besides some of the mods, that's a great car.

Ok I have a question for ya, Why Seattle? I mean you clearly like driving your cars why live in a place where you cant drive them for an extended period of time?

I moved it to the new house. My contractor built a cool little set of shelves for the Grammy and the American Music award

Loved your early stuff... Swass, Seminar. Partied to a lot of it. Good times but I lost a shitload of liver and brain cells unfortunately.

Good luck on your new stuff. Hope it kills.

DAAAMMMMNNNN!!!!!!!! Well look at this way. When you guys divorce.... she gets half of that. LMAO

Yeah, but I kept the BLING!

CCCLOWN.jpg

Sniff, Sniff.... you smell that? Is that Car Brandism? dont commit auto hate crime

Usually it's a Lamborghini hater who posts something then notices what they said they drive. It's rarely the other way around.

Time for me to dig up a real beauty! Now, I've got to say, keep in mind the date that Anthony had this car.

Wow, I thought I'd never see a Gemballa Avalanche again. Built a few of those for guys in the early 90's. Kevin Mitchell and Benito Santiago both had em. Crazyyyy. Anthony you have almost had em all. Impressive.....Also, I do remember in the 90's, Ken Griffey Jr. used to always talk about your cars and want to do something wilder. Welcome to LP and hopefully you come around more often.

Cheers!

Joy the last I checked the Carz video was #12 most shared today on Youtube. However, the counter is broke until midnight? What the hell is that about? 310 views is all it shows but I hear its nearing 25,000.

Yeah, but I kept the BLING!

CCCLOWN.jpg

This picture still makes me laugh every time I see it. I wonder whatever happened to that guy and how his story ended.

Wow, I thought I'd never see a Gemballa Avalanche again. Built a few of those for guys in the early 90's. Kevin Mitchell and Benito Santiago both had em. Crazyyyy. Anthony you have almost had em all. Impressive.....Also, I do remember in the 90's, Ken Griffey Jr. used to always talk about your cars and want to do something wilder. Welcome to LP and hopefully you come around more often.

Cheers!

you are absolutely correct. So I can now blame Ken Griffey JR for my old school Gemballa and he can blame me for his e class with the wide body ABC/Koenig kit on it. LMAO

This picture still makes me laugh every time I see it. I wonder whatever happened to that guy and how his story ended.

Im pretty sure it buffed right out and later that night he had 2 squirters give him a sponge bath! All is good and right in the world! ;) :icon_mrgreen: lol

Mix, besides the Avalanche (how long have you had it? ), any other Porsches in the stable in the past?

Congrats on the new album and welcome to LP.

The smoldering remains of the car are still sitting outside a body shop here in Miami, as far as the clown well, you know how clowns be...

clownin.jpg

you are absolutely correct. So I can now blame Ken Griffey JR for my old school Gemballa and he can blame me for his e class with the wide body ABC/Koenig kit on it. LMAO

Yes sir. He actually wanted the Koenig kit on his SL, but couldn't wait for them to build it in time. I did his white M5 with the 1st AC-Schnitzer widebody kit and MK wheels from the 850i. Man, its bringing back memories....You have been in the game for a minute if you remember those days. Also, just want to tell you that I am a huge fan of your music as well. Keep doin your thing.......

Throughout your career has there been anybody you were "starstruck" by when meeting or working with?

Also, what was your very first car?(aka the beater you had in high school)

Yes sir. He actually wanted the Koenig kit on his SL, but couldn't wait for them to build it in time. I did his white M5 with the 1st AC-Schnitzer widebody kit and MK wheels from the 850i. Man, its bringing back memories....You have been in the game for a minute if you remember those days. Also, just want to tell you that I am a huge fan of your music as well. Keep doin your thing.......

Right on man. Those were fun times. Young, Dumb and kinda well off. Dangerous Combo

Guest Rob Burgundy
post-22231-1290566817.jpg

Love it! Hot car and the fingers out as if telling the ladies where to park themselves haha

Is that an ICP member??

No sir, that's our very own Mysticalclown AKA LP member MYTATTOOSHOP. If you have a few minutes to kill check this thread and welcome to LP.

Anthony welcome to the Bullpen! Thanks go out to both you and Tommy for organizing this. Looks like you guys are having a good time.

I haven't read through all 9 pages yet, but I suppose my question hasn't been asked. Despite all your success in both the music world and financial state, do you wake up and feel that "I've made it" and are comfortable with that? Or do you always feel like you have a next level to achieve? Thanks!

Throughout your career has there been anybody you were "starstruck" by when meeting or working with?

Also, what was your very first car?(aka the beater you had in high school)

There were two people who scared the hell out of me when I met them.

1. BB King. I was at the grammies and he was in front of me in a line where winners go to talk to the press. I didnt realize it was him and I was cussing up a storm and teasing ugly MoFo's walking around. BB King was standing the with Dr John and they both turned (as if to say shut the f**k up) I was shocked!! I was like...."I just pissed off BB King and Dr John". I got an autograph and picked my nuts and ego up off the floor and walked away in silence.

2. Muhammad Ali. I was in San Jose, CA in the late 80's and Ali got in the elevator with us. Again, my tough ass went quiet. My friend said "Hey Champ" and Ali says "you callin me a tramp?". He then proceeded to throw a few jabs our way. They were close because of the breeze. I was too scared to ask for an autograph

first car was a 1969 Buick Electra 225

Anthony, welcome! Glad to see you're such a Lamborghini enthusiast. LamboPower is really a great place, lots of great people, and very little to no "Internet BS" like other places - I call it home as do many others.

I've always loved your "Back" song, it is the anthem for men like me who hate flat asses!

So what do you enjoy listening to? What's your music range consist of?

After Dave's question, we'll wrap it up as I only asked Anthony to stick around until 7. Thanks to all of you, I'm sure he will be back. Thanks everyone for participating.